Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage

Our Beef Smoked Sausage is fully cooked with flavorful spices using quality cuts of beef.

Beef, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less: Spice and Flavor, Salt, Isolated Soy Product, Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Brown Sugar, Isolated Soy Protein, Potassium Phosphates, Yeast Extract, Beef Stock, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium. Nitrite. Contains: Soy

Has probado esta salchicha no es muy salada?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
This is one of our kids favorites for dinner. They love it chopped and slightly fried. Not the most health conciencious but still. The only change would be to see if you could improve how unhealthy it is without compromising the taste, but I doubt it.
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
I love Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage. I love making them with fajitas/chicken fajitas, grilled onion, and bell pepper along with guacamole.
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage My absolute favorite smoked sausage, I enjoy the skinless type the best. I eat this for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This is a perfect addition to my low carb way of eating, as well.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
We love Hillshire Farms sausage. It has a great Smokey flavor and a great snap to it! It’s great whether throwing on the grill, smoker or oven. We love it!
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Valenese B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love beef smoked sausage. I use this for my crab boils, breakfast, and in my potatoes with onions and bell peppers. It can become kind of pricey so I try to find these on sale! It’s fully cooked and delicious with or without any extras. Highly recommend if you like sausage and beef.
Venus H.
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite brand of sausage I buy this product to put in my spaghetti and jambalaya. I also cut these up and put them on the grill during the summer time. They are a great price and I definitely recommend this product!
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
My family loves this. I slice and cook it in a frying pan then serve it with cheese and pretzels. It has great taste and is easy to make.
Amanda V.
Nederland, CO
This sausage is deliciously seasoned and after a few minutes on our cast iron skillet, we have ourselves a quick snack/meal. I usually cut this into thin enough slices and pair it with some Sweet Baby Rays Bbq sauce after its done. This never disappoints!
Curt M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Curt M.
Purchased at: Kroger
This beef smoked sausage is really great when you put it on the grill. Getting that bit of char on there helps to really enhance the smoky beefy flavor of this sausage. They did a good job giving this sausage a good flavor.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
This great in a stir fry. These are reasonably priced and have great quality. I would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...