Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa.
Since 1934.
No MSG.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa!
How would you rate this product?
Lexington, SC
Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa uploaded by Karen C.
We have been eating Hillshire Farms beef polska kielbasa for as long as I can remember. It is a wonderfully seasoned beef sausage that is precooked and ready to eat right out of the package. I just love the taste of this beef and enjoy the fact that it can be made in many ways. I will definitely keep buying and have already recommended to friends and family! If you haven't had it before give it a try!
Fair Oaks, CA
This is the only sausage I'll eat!! I went my whole life avoiding sausage until I smelled someone cooking this and had to try it! I like cutting it up small and cooking it extra crispy.
The only type of sausage I cook. I usually make this when I want a hearty Sunday breakfast. 10-15 mins cooking time tops after cooking the onions/peppers I pair worth them.
Oklahoma City, OK
We love Hillshire Farm Polish Kielbasa sausage. This is the only kind I use when I make my fried potatoes and onion combo. When I don't make it on the stovetop, I make it in the oven and add butter and garlic, otherwise I make it on the grill wrapped up in foil. We have tried other brands and can tell a huge difference in taste. Hillshire Farm is the only brand we use when it comes to sausage.
Las Vegas , NV
I love making this fajita style. I would have never thought to make it like this but my dad used to make it like this and it's the way I always make it. We have this with a side of beans and just make some tacos with it. It tastes great and I love that they have different flavored sausages.
Sacramento, CA
These are so freakin delicious!!! Love eating them with sauteed cabbage and a bit of soy sauce on top of white rice. Seriously, just thinking about it makes me want some lol. Always good value for the price! If you haven't tried them, I definitely recommend!
Ellabell, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
100% my sausage of choice. Delicious right by itself and my add-to-everything sausage. Who doesn't drool when they think of this month watering hunk of sausage?! Please trust me on this...this is the sausage that you should be cooking and throwing into every meal. As far as sausage goes, this is my reigning champ. Don't live your life without this in it.
So delicious and I love it’s so easy to cook and very versatile to create so many different meals from just one sausage. The kielbasa is a tad greasy in my opinion but it tastes good so it’s worth it
Murrells Inlt, SC
We always eat this! Especially when we bake it with potatoes and carrots! It is so yummy! We are definitely people who buy this often! It has great flavor and we have also made it with pierogis! Definitely recommend!
Pilot Hill, CA
I love using a simple sausage like this on a quick almost make do type of dinner night at a little pasta vegetables saute with some onions and garlic and you have a wonderful easy dinner that the kids will actually eat

Looking for your answer?