Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa.
Since 1934.
No MSG.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa!
How would you rate this product?
I love this sausage. My favorite way to eat it is by cutting it into crescent shaped pieces and frying it. Then I add a marinara sauce usually Classico Italian Sausage With Peppers and Onions Pasta Sauce, 24 oz Jar then I make Rice-A-Roni Broccoli Au Gratin andeat in with flour tortillas. My family loves it as well and it's fast cheap and easy to make
Hillshire Farms when who hear the name you know you're getting high quality delicious sausage & meats Hillshire's beef Kielbasa is juicy & delicious; made with the wholesome ingredients. Whether grilled, in soups, in a sandwich, for breakfast, lunch or dinner; Hillshire's beef kielbasa is simply delicious !!
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is the only kind of store bought Kielbasa sausage I will buy. I love to buy and cook with Sauerkraut or with fried potatoes. It is so good. I typically buy at the grocery store or Wal-Mart. It is very affordable.
Trenton, GA
I have been eating this since I was old enough to eat and I still love it it is probably the most amazing brand of smoke sausage on the market today and probably forever it's priced competitively not very expensive at all and there are 1 million recipes for you to make with this product so that you're never bored
The Village, OK
This is my go to for my keto diet! It leaves me feeling full and satisfied while still maintaining a good taste! The only part I don't like is sometimes the skin is too thick! But put this on a pan with sweet potatoes and asparagus and pop it into the oven for a perfect, simple meal!
When we get sick of the rotation of chicken, pork, and steak, Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa is a welcome change.  We love to stir-fry it with zucchini, squash, and onions for a one-skillet dish.  I love that it is not too salty, like some other sausages are.
Los Angeles, CA
I can always count on this hilshire sausage for a quick meal, especially dinner. I like to use it for my black eye peas and rice. The price of these sausage is normally reasonable. It's packed with flavor and holds you down until your meal. Another plus is the kids love it too!
Richardson , TX
Kielbasa is so yummy!! I love the Hillshire Farms ones especially! I like making this sausage with rice and some vegetables. It's so easy to make and yummy! Sometimes I get tired of having chicken over and over again so this is a good option to mix it up. I would definitely buy again!
Newark, NJ
Oh my God! I don't know what it is about Kielbasa sausage but I love them! These are so succulent and compliment eggs oh so brilliantly. They don't taste too greasy to me and don't leave an aftertaste. You have to try these if you haven't! I like to keep this in my fridge.
This stuff is the best in chicken bog!! (Basically chicken and rice if,youve bever heard of it)! I usually buy it at Wal-Mart for like $3 or Publix, depending on which one is closer. It has this great smoky flavor that you can get from any other kielbasa out there!!

Looking for your answer?