Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa.
Since 1934.
No MSG.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa!
How would you rate this product?
Port Orange, FL
I love this sausage! It is so delicious you can either grill it pan fry it oven bake it and it's amazing either way you cook good. It is delicious and you can pair with veggies or anything you like I love it so much!
Raceland, LA
Best in a true cajun gumbo. I use this sausage for everything. From gumbo to just sauteed with onions. Such a great flavor. And to think I'm not really a sausage person!
Canandaigua (city)
My favorite affordable Polska kielbasa. I could eat it every single day if my metabolism allowed that! I use it in so many recipes and it truly never disappoints me. Will forever be purchasing this product!
Charleston , SC
Use these ALL the time for a quick dinner in jambalaya rice or stir fried with veggies or sliced on a bun. Or in a shrimp boil. So inexpensive and so many uses. My family loves it.
Albertville, AL
The husband loves to cook this on the grill. He cuts round pieces that are bite size. After a few I don't want anymore but he loves it. Not healthy but it is yummy! Easy to grill
Roseville, MI
I love the hillshire farms kielbasa! It's defiently something we keep at least one of in the freezer for a quick easy dinner. It has the best taste for a non 100% authenic real kielbasa.
A family favorite in my house! I grew up eating these since my dad doesn't eat pork and I still love them. They're also on sale a lot at the grocery store, which is a plus for me.
Wichita, KS
I love this sausage. The flavor is great and it's so easy to cook. I use it in a lot of different recipes and sometimes just eat it alone as a snack with cheese and crackers.
This is a household favorite. We honestly put it with everything from eggs to spaghetti to Mac n cheese. This product is full of flavor! Try it out Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa
S Prince Geo, VA
Great in my gumbo, the taste is mouth watering. Also pairs well in lasagna and spaghetti. Not to at all expensive and also great fresh off the grill with mustard and onions.

Looking for your answer?