Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa.
Since 1934.
No MSG.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa!
How would you rate this product?
Yum yum ! I love using this when I make jambalaya rice! It’s the right amount of spiciness and the flavor is great. I always get this
Valdosta , GA
Absolutely love this sausage! Great on a biscuit or cooked with some onions in the skillet. Always my go to brand for this sausage
Virginia Bch, VA
Classic. I Love this stuff. Sooo good and my 2 year old even likes it! Super easy and quick to cook which is always a great thing.
Vail, AZ
The flavor and texture of this sausage are incredible. Easy to cook and mix with other ingredients to make a full meal in one pan.
This is one of my go to quick week night meals. Super quick to cook. A taste the whole family enjoys. Around four dollars a package
Mmmm, this is some of the best! I love to cook it with potatoes, sour kraut, mixed pickles... basically anything southern & fried!
Palatka
Love the smoky flavor. Hearty kiebash taste. I would differently but again and would recommend. Great in a main dish or on a bun...
Whittier, CA
So good for a quick meal for dinner. Sliced up with some cubed potatoes, diced onions, and seasoned with dried dill and salt. Yum!
Electra, TX
Taste good and my family loves them. They cook up fast and lots of different uses. We use them for rice and sauge to sausage wraps.
Worcester , MA
I don’t think I’ve ever bought another brand so I don’t have anything to compare it to, but it’s a good product for a good price!

Looking for your answer?