Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa

Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa.
Since 1934.
No MSG.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Something that I've been purchasing for years, every once in a while to switch up on dinner! Hillshire Farms has a variety of flavors to choose from. My favorite dish to make with this is with onions, potatoes, and sauerkraut, and simmer together until potatoes are tender. Soo yummy! My friend is always asking me when I'm going to make it again!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this stuff! I either quickly cook it up by itself or use it in a recipe for dinner.. it even goes good with breakfast. I love the flavor and it doesn't cost much. There is so much you can do with this Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa, and so many different recipes you can use it in.
Stephanie K.
Port Orange, FL
Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa uploaded by Stephanie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this kielbasa!! One of my favorite go to quick meals. Kielbasa, potatoes, and onions quick easy and tons of flavor.
Dawn T.
Tamaroa, IL
One of my families favorite easy meals is Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa sliced and thrown in the crockpot on low with green beans and a can of cream of mushroom soup. I’ve found other branded Polska sausages leave an unpleasant film in my mouth, but I’ve never had an issue with Hillshire Farms. A very versatile protein options with a ton of easy recipe options!
ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
it wasn't my first time purshase and I bought it from walmart store like many times. of course it's good flavors and affordable! here's a picture of low carb fried cabbage with kielbasa that I made for dinner few weeks ago 🥰 very yummy-licious! absolutely I'll love to buy more! highly recommended and good quality. #comfortfood
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa uploaded by Wendy C.
My boyfriend love these I'm not too big of a fan but he loves the favors. Got a my local grocery store for a fair price. Good when BBQ I buy them all the time for my family Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
100% my sausage of choice. Delicious right by itself and my add-to-everything sausage. Who doesn't drool when they think of this month watering hunk of sausage?! Please trust me on this...this is the sausage that you should be cooking and throwing into every meal. As far as sausage goes, this is my reigning champ. Don't live your life without this in it.
Nicole J.
I cut the polish sausage up in bite sized bits and mix it in Uncle Ben's long and wild rice. Then serve it up with corn. My dad always made the same thing, when I was a kid and I make it for my kids. They love it! We keep this sausage in the freezer when it goes on sale. It's juicy and flavorful for any meal.
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
Who doesn't love polish sausage? I love how easy it is to fix and it taste so good with anything. Morning noon or night it's good. I cook it with eggs, sour crout , beans, or by its self. The price is on point and can feed my family cheaper than fast food.
Angie O.
Love this stuff, great with some eggs for breakfast, very flavorful!! Been a staple in our fridge for years now....

Looking for your answer?