Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa uploaded by Wendy C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa.
Since 1934.
No MSG.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love buying this kielbasa for simple dinners! I use it for making a sheet pan with a bunch of roasted veggies and potatoes or for making shrimp and mussel broil on a sheet pan as well. I also love the the same thing made out of turkey. They are relatively inexpensive and can be found in your grocer's refrigerated aisle. They are about $3-$4. They even taste great if you put them on the grill for a few minutes or with pastas or sandwiches.
Zephyr 8.
One of our family's favorite for breakfast ideas!  Not only for that, but it also is great incorporated into other recipes.  It's flavorful and spicy.  Easy to cook without any added oils on the stovetop, oven, grill or microwave.  Mix it with veggies to have a healthier option.  These sausages also come in a turkey option, which is great for those who don't eat beef.
April F.
Del City, OK
We love Hillshire Farm Polish Kielbasa sausage. This is the only kind I use when I make my fried potatoes and onion combo. When I don't make it on the stovetop, I make it in the oven and add butter and garlic, otherwise I make it on the grill wrapped up in foil. We have tried other brands and can tell a huge difference in taste. Hillshire Farm is the only brand we use when it comes to sausage.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
I love making this fajita style. I would have never thought to make it like this but my dad used to make it like this and it's the way I always make it. We have this with a side of beans and just make some tacos with it. It tastes great and I love that they have different flavored sausages.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
These are so freakin delicious!!! Love eating them with sauteed cabbage and a bit of soy sauce on top of white rice. Seriously, just thinking about it makes me want some lol. Always good value for the price! If you haven't tried them, I definitely recommend!
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
I always add this to my jambalaya mix. It goes so perfectly along with the rest of the spices in the box of Zataran's. I just cut this up into about a quarter of an inch thick pieces and throw it in the pan with everything else. They brown up nice and are always a crowd favorite. It's always available at any of my grocery stores and never breaks the bank.
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
This is the only sausage I'll eat!! I went my whole life avoiding sausage until I smelled someone cooking this and had to try it! I like cutting it up small and cooking it extra crispy.
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
100% my sausage of choice. Delicious right by itself and my add-to-everything sausage. Who doesn't drool when they think of this month watering hunk of sausage?! Please trust me on this...this is the sausage that should being cooking and throwing in every meal. As far as sausage goes, this is my reigning champ. Don't love your life without this in it.
Tyra H.
When we get sick of the rotation of chicken, pork, and steak, Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa is a welcome change.  We love to stir-fry it with zucchini, squash, and onions for a one-skillet dish.  I love that it is not too salty, like some other sausages are.
Shellby M.
So delicious and I love it’s so easy to cook and very versatile to create so many different meals from just one sausage. The kielbasa is a tad greasy in my opinion but it tastes good so it’s worth it