Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #51 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
terrol t.
Harker Heights
I love these so much. They are the ideal snack at parties, hangouts, and whatever. I love to eat them from the microwave. They are also a perfect size for dipping.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I'd give these 10⭐🌟⭐ if I could, these are a fall appetizer in my house, in the croc with some BBQ sauce mmmmhmm my mouth is just watering thinking about it! The only negative about these is the price, 6-7$ depending on the store, which comes with about what 25, so if your like me and your husbands buddies and their wives come over you'll need 3-5 bags of them! But at the end of the day I still buy em lol
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Awesome little smokies! These are great, and easy to make. My preferred method is in the crockpot with some of my favorite barbecue sauce. They can be used as an appetizer or even the main course of a meal. Just eat them with toothpicks and there's fewer dishes to wash!
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I used to eat these all the time growing up, but when I purchased them to make pigs in a blanket as an appetizer for a party I was attending, I was shocked to see how different they are now. They are full of grease, leaving a huge puddle when you bake them, and have hard chunks of gristle or something in them. I rated them as high as they did because of the difficulty in finding any other similar products.
Linda M.
These are the best cocktail weenies ever! Put them in a crock pot with barbecue sauce and you’ve got a whole
Lot of simple eats for a large party! These are
Also great wrapped in crescent rolls to make pigs in a blanket!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
These are a favorite in my family all through the year! We make pigs in a blanket with Hillshire Farm Beef Lit'l Smokies 13 oz or Hillshire Farm Turkey Lit'l Smokies 14 oz . Wrap them in 1/2 of a crescent rolls and bake ! We love them in BBQ sauce, cooked in the crock pot with sweet and sour sauce or scrambled in eggs or baked in Mac and cheese! Delicious!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
Whether you're hosting a super bowl party, graduation party or just having a pool party, there is always a way to use these, knowing that they'll be a crowd pleaser! I've cooked them in a crockpot with BBQ sauce, wrapped them in brown sugar and bacon or even made mini pigs in a blanket. Always a delicious appetizer for any occasion!
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I love this brand of sausages. These little bites are perfect for making pigs in a blanket! They have such great flavor and aren't overpriced. I have purchased these from Walmart in the past. There is always plenty in the bag too so you get a good quantity. The flavor of these are so good I honestly eat them straight out of the package.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Very tasty and make perfect for those potlucks you may be having or just to snack on. These come in a variety of different flavors from cheddar to Jalapeno and are really cheap for a pack its around $3 at my local grocery store. If you want to make lil smokies for your next potluck go with Hillshire they're fantastic.
Mary C.
I love these little sausage links. They taste awesome and are always a hit at our partied. Our family enjoys these sausages in sauces and Bacon wrapped for appetizers. I highly recommend them for your next party. I give them 5 stars.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(

back