Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ricardo A.
I love the taste of these little sausages.  I would recommend them to everyone.   They are not that expensive either so it's worth buying.  I buy them at Winn-Dixie.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
These are amazing to eat with BBQ sauce. We also wrap them in crusonts. My kids love them and eats a ton in a sitting. I love the price of them. These top football party to a t.
Breanna H.
Gah dam. Best little hot dogs ever. These are the best for making pigs in a blanket. And mini corn dogs. Honestly so good. Worth the extra cents compared to the generic brand.
Crisol C.
Oregon
I used these for the sausage wrap in like a croissant, the BLANKETS?! Yeah! Delicious! I make them for my kids as snacks and they love them, price is great, quantity is PERFECT & they taste so good, if you haven’t tried them I definitely recommend you do.
jennifer r.
My kids love having these in the mornings ! There juicy have really good flavor on them very quick to make and kids love them i personally love having them for breakfast .
Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
Love love these!! Easy to heat up can even heat them in bbq sauce great for breakfast or a side dish to potluck. Can be a little pricey but they are worth it definitely recommend.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I always used these hot links for my little piggies in the blankets ... great beefy and juicy flavor along with the perfect pop when you bite into them. And affordable!
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
These are the most flavorful little sausage without being overly salty. You can have these prepared in so many different ways that it makes for a very versatile meal.
Emily C.
Pearcy, AR
These lit'l smokies are such a wonderful snack. Especially for cookouts or when you're making other barbecue. They taste great in bbq sauce and are super easy to make.
Tiare P.
Grand Prairie
These are my favorite. I prefer to use these in sausage mixes and I like to use them as my pigs in the blanket. They are a favorite amongst my family. And I would recommend this to anyone
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(