Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Mariya M.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
These are so delicious! We buy them for many appetizer recipes especially for parties. They are great for football season. I love how many you get in the package and the price is great so you can pick up several. They don't get dried out and they are packed with flavor. They are like mini hot dogs, great for pigs in a blanket. I definitely recommend.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
These are a favorite in my family all through the year! We make pigs in a blanket with Hillshire Farm Beef Lit'l Smokies 13 oz or Hillshire Farm Turkey Lit'l Smokies 14 oz . Wrap them in 1/2 of a crescent rolls and bake ! We love them in BBQ sauce, cooked in the crock pot with sweet and sour sauce or scrambled in eggs or baked in Mac and cheese! Delicious!
Susan S.
Irving, TX
My husband & I love Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausages! There are so many ways to use them in recipes. I especially use them in appetizers or main dishes. They are great slow-cooked in BBQ sauce & served as appetizers. Another way we like to eat them is straight from the package as a quick snack! There is really no way to eat them that is wrong! We give them a 5-Star rating!
Mary C.
I love these little sausage links. They taste awesome and are always a hit at our partied. Our family enjoys these sausages in sauces and Bacon wrapped for appetizers. I highly recommend them for your next party. I give them 5 stars.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Yum, and theyre so darn cute! Thesenjoy sausages are really good in a crockpot with ketchup sugar and bbq sauce. Sounds weird, I know but it's amazing. HillShire farm is my favorite! There's so many recipes you can make with these lil'l smokies.
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
These were essentially a staplento my diet growing up. My mom would include them in just about every breakfast I ever had. Now it brings back childhood memories everytime I have them. They's especially good cooked on a skillet. They have a soft and almost buttery consistency to them which makes them near irresistible.
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I love this brand of sausages. These little bites are perfect for making pigs in a blanket! They have such great flavor and aren't overpriced. I have purchased these from Walmart in the past. There is always plenty in the bag too so you get a good quantity. The flavor of these are so good I honestly eat them straight out of the package.
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
Whether you're hosting a super bowl party, graduation party or just having a pool party, there is always a way to use these, knowing that they'll be a crowd pleaser! I've cooked them in a crockpot with BBQ sauce, wrapped them in brown sugar and bacon or even made mini pigs in a blanket. Always a delicious appetizer for any occasion!
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Lit'l smokies is our favorite hotdog when we cook pigs in a blanket. This is very tasty and juicy with a smoky taste so it makes a good balance when you combine it with bread and dip in ketchup. Yum!
Chelsie L.
The best! I can eat one of these packages in a sitting. They're also so amazing for pigs in a blanket & little BBQ wieners. I love the beef ones bc they taste the best in my opinion. I buy a package almost every time we go grocery shopping. They're great to have on hand, the possibilities are endless with these. Yum.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(