Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jill B.
The best little mini sausages ever! They're so yummy with BBQ sauce or pigs in a blanket.
Macy E.
South Ozone Park, NY
Tastes very good. Good size for kids. Not too oily. Good price. Good amount in package.
Katie C.
We love making pigs-in-blanket with these. My don calls them hotdogs and he loves them!
Lara P.
Aitkin
Great in the crock pot with ketchup and grape jelly. Always a hit for football games!
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love these. They are great tossed in a crock put with BBQ sauce for a party!
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
Sausage is bomb it taste so mouth watering ..GET IT I DEMAND U GEG IT !!!!!!!!i love it so much
Shakira M.
I personally have a favorite recipe where I simmer the little smokies in
a secret family sauce that is sweet yet with a hint of barbecue and
they soak up the taste and we eat those with some scalloped potatoes and
a good vegetable and what an amazing meal that makes!
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Este tipo de salchicha hay están muy buenas yo he comido y las utilizo para hacerlas de aperitivo para picar con una cerveza
Karine V.
These were great for our family BBQ. Can't wait to purchase again. Yummy. Tasted great without being too salty
Catherine N.
miami, FL
Son muy deliciosas, el sabor es riquísimo y se siente una suavidad exquisita en la boca cuando la masticas.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(