Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Fatima V.
Great sausages to make pigs in a blanket. I don't typically purchase these often mostly because too many pigs can be too much to handle. I bought these at my local grocery store a few years ago to try and have been using them here and there ever since. I would totally recommend to anyone.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
These are my kids absolute favorite! We add them to mac n cheese or slow cook them with BBQ sauce. Yum! Perfect size package, no more than $3 at Walmart & great taste! I'm a repeat buyer! Highly recommended!
Tina L.
I love eating these mini sausages for breakfast along with my toast and eggs. They are so good and very affordable. The flavor is good and it is very easy to make.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
These are a game day staple! They're so quick and easy to make. I cover them in barbecue sauce and cook them on low in the crock pot. I pair them with cubed cheddar cheese and pineapple chunks for the perfect appetizer. They're also great for pigs in a blanket! So delicious!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
These are so yummy!! Perfect for an appetizer!! They are super cheap a bag is usually ply a couple bucks, at winco! I wrap them in dough and make little pigs in a blanket, or cook them in the crockpot with bbq sauce! They just need to be warmed up and they are good to go!
Mayra M.
You can never go wrong with little sausage in the morning for a snack. One of my daughters favorites in the morning. Affordable and has great flavor. I mainly use them for morning breakfast with biscuits or with eggs. Definitely would continue to buy in the future.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Love these to make some pigs in the blanket. They give them such a special taste ... that hickory smoked taste just adds that special taste to them. The are compatible in price to the regular one but add that little special something to the regular pigs in the blankets.
Lauren M.
I use these with my super quick appetizer/snack of little wrapped sausages. They have a distinct flavor, and I think it's part of why they are so well liked, and always requested. The smokey mixed with sweet of the dough/bread is perfect. Love to dip these in mustard.
Madeline M.
Rosenberg, TX
Love these little sausages.  They're perfect in a sweet sauce and served at parties because people can grab them up with a toothpick.  They're not too much and you can really liven up a party or get together with friends when you have little smokies!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
These Hillshire Farm lil smokers are my absolute favorite tiny sausages! These are delicious, affordable, and perfect for making pigs in a blanket using crescent rolls! I love these, I buy them for all my get together because they're a crowd favorite. I recommend!
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(