Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Perfect for Little pigs in a blanket. So delicious, and the perfect little snack for kids after school.
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
I loooooooove these!!!! I make them every football game or parties. They are so delicious. I recommend
Liliana H.
Mmmhhmm soo good♡♡ I put all of them in a microwave and put it on for a minute. They are soo tasty♡♡
Sarah B.
Huntsville, TX
Oh these are a family favorite! They’re so easy to cook and are perfect for making pigs in a blanket!
Angela L.
Love these “chorizitos” when cooking special rice and Colombian beans or lentils, they are 😋 yummy
Sarah K.
These little smokies, wrapped in bacon, baked with brown sugar makes for the perfect pot luck item.
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
We love these in the crockpot with jelly and BBQ sauce or wrapped in creasing rolls. So delicious!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I'm not a huge fan of smoked food but they are ok. Flavor is good I just don't like the smoked
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
Sausage is bomb it taste so mouth watering ..GET IT I DEMAND U GEG IT !!!!!!!!i love it so much
Traci B.
Newton, KS
Lit’l Smokies are a family favorite!!! Easy to throw together last-minute, and so delicious.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(

Walmart