Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #51 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
These are the only little sausages I will buy for pigs in a blanket. Great prices and even better tasting.
Joy M.
I love little smokies! The perfect easy thing to bring to a potluck. The Hillshire Farms brand never fails.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
These are really good in BBQ cooked in the crockpot My husband loves making these with a tiny bit of beer.
Karen B.
These are always a hit for parties! Make pigs in the blankets or cook in BBQ sauce and eat with toothpicks.
Desiree' D.
Killbuck, OH
I love to make pig in the blankets with these for the fall. They are a quick snack that everyone enjoys :)
corey h.
fort wayne, IN
This is one of our families favorites and we use it for just about everything breakfast appetizers dinner
Sabrina W.
Pittsburg, TX
These are pretty good! I love making pig in the blankets with these. Especially the one with cheese in it
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Delicious. Affordable. I love to brown these up and add in red beans / jambalaya. Good flavor. Recommend.
Alexis P.
Ballwin, MO
Who doesn't love lil smokies? They are my go to part app. Super quick, easy, and always a crowd pleaser.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Perfect for Little pigs in a blanket. So delicious, and the perfect little snack for kids after school.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(

back