Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy L.
Enid, OK
These are the best tasting little smokies on the market! So very flavorful and wonderful with barbecue sauce!
Katering A.
These little sausages are awesome. They have great taste and they are easy to make. I highly recommend them.
Justin K.
Great for anyone anytime... breakfast lunch or dinner most of the time use them for parties and entertaining
Rachael L.
My family loves pigs in a blanket. These lil smokies work so well with the crescent rolls and cook so easily.
Tricia F.
Worcester, MA
Delicious little sausages! Perfect for pigs in a blanket and pancake roll ups. Tastes great Amy time of day.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
These are really good in BBQ cooked in the crockpot My husband loves making these with a tiny bit of beer.
Pâmella R.
Plano, TX
best product. I researched, bought and was very satisfied. I point out to all the people who are looking !!
Karen B.
These are always a hit for parties! Make pigs in the blankets or cook in BBQ sauce and eat with toothpicks.
Leeanna L.
Plymouth, MN
Lil' smokies are my thing, and these are the best!!! Slather em in barbeque sauce and...oh man...so delish!
Joy M.
I love little smokies! The perfect easy thing to bring to a potluck. The Hillshire Farms brand never fails.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(