Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yumm these make the best pigs in a blanket and go perfectly well with football, NFL and college! Yummy in my tummy
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
Our family loves these sausages. They are amazing and so full of flavor...!!! One of our most favorites for sure.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
Best sausages at the market. I make them for breakfast some eggs pancskes. I get them at vons. They taste fresh.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
These are so good, they have a very good flavor and are great for parties, it’s a must at our parties, potlucks.
Jessica B.
pawleys island, sc
These are my girl's favorite snacks! We throw them in barbeque sauce or roll them with crescent rolls. Delicious!
Autumn M.
Grab some crescent rolls and make sure mustard is handy, because you got a tasty treat coming. These are SO GOOD.
Crystal P.
Every Sunday I make this with eggs and biscuits.. My family love the sausages there are number one breaks meal.
jennifer H.
Griffithsville
These. Are really goo if you try them on the stove and ten put some honey barbecue sauce over them I recommend
Cassandra T.
Mabelvale, AR
So good! I'm so impressed with this food. I highly recommend! It's delicious and perfect for family gatherings.
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
These mini sausages are so good . The smokey taste is amazing and super easy just to re heat or mix with eggs
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(