Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Erica M.
These are great for family gatherings. I throw them in a crock pot with some barbecue sauce and bam, ready to snack on.
carissa c.
Christiana, TN
Perfect for making sweet and spicy finger food in the crock pot. Easy, cheap, and delicious. Perfect party/BBQ food.
Jennifer H.
What negative could I possibly have to say about these delicious little wieners. I can eat a whole package by myself.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great! These are my go to if I want to make pigs in a blanket! They are the perfect size and are so tasty!!
Keonna K.
Forrest City, AR
Delicious I use these to make bbq weenies and they are delicious. Not complaints for me and the price is reasonable.
Daquila F.
Saint Paul, VA
One word and that's AMAZING!!! I absolutely love these cocktail Winnie's! If you haven't tried these they are a MUST!
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I love this brand of lil smokies. They are great with barbecue sauce and perfect for a snack especially on game day.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ
These are perfect for the holidays! I use them for pigs in a blanket or like to put them in a crockpot with BBQ sauce
Floricel G.
Deer Park, TX
These are great for kolaches! My kids love them and even as little breakfast sausages. The best, highly recommend.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
These are SO good! My family eats these right up. I love them with BBQ sauce and the ones with cheese are the best!
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(

Walmart