Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #51 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Ashley N.
Kailua-Kona
They are okay kind of oily a bit of a heavy taste. I mean they are good if your looking for a meat with your breakfast
Caitlin R.
Delicious! We roll them up in croissants and add a little cheese and they are great apps! Or just put them in bbq sauce
Isha B.
These are my favorite brand of lil smokie sausages! I love these for pigs in a blanket or just bbq smokies!!! So yummu!
candice d.
Oakley, CA
These are so versatile.. they make great sausages for breakfast. They are flavorful and they work great for appetizers.
Erica M.
These are great for family gatherings. I throw them in a crock pot with some barbecue sauce and bam, ready to snack on.
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
We put these in the Crock-Pot with BBQ and grape jelly! So so good!! We love them at breakfast too! Yummy to my tummy!
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
These are the perfect size for snacks or finger foods. Always a hit at birthday parties or baby showers with BBQ sauce.
Jessica E.
Crofton, KY
I use these every time I make little smokies for large events they taste great and you can get them for a great price.
Stephany G.
Brownsville, TX
These lil sausages are perfect for pigs in a blanket or just by themselves. They have all the flavor in a tiny package.
Daquila F.
Saint Paul, VA
One word and that's AMAZING!!! I absolutely love these cocktail Winnie's! If you haven't tried these they are a MUST!
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(

back