Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Of course these are perfect for pigs in a blanket and kids love these. They go so fast at sports events and even for breakfast
JoAnn S.
Lancaster, OH
Love love love these! Great put in a slow cooker, covered in bbq or even just heated up in the microwave! Always a great snack.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Hands down the best sausages on the market. I used to beg my mom to buy these as a kid and now I buy them anytime I see them.
Jennica S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love making a cheat quickie haluski with these! Brown cabbage with noodles and add the sausages and it's a quick, yummy meal.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
These are my favorite to use for parties with bbq sauce. They taste more like smoked sausage than a hotdog, highly recommend.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
This is such a versatile sausage, I've used for breakfast, appetizers, soup. They are affordable, and a package makes a lot.
Maria C.
Panorama City, CA
I make pig in a blanket with the time sausage, my children love to help me make them and eat them. Also tried the cheese ones
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
These are perfect for pigs in a blanket or even just to eat with bbq sauce. I love makibg these for my little ones as well.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
We love these! They are so versatile, and can be used in so many different recipes from breakfast, to appetizers to dinner.
Paige O.
My mom makes these with BBQ sauce in the crock pot. I love it. So cute and perfect for a party. Would love to eat some now.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(