Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
These are so good. Love cooking them with barbecue sauce or making pigs in a blanket with them. Really good for serving at parties.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
There're delicious in a crock pot slowly cooked all day. We eat them quit often around our house. Also good mixed with baked beans.
Kathleen E.
These are the only little sausages I buy when making mini pigs in a blanket. They have the best flavor and are reasonably priced!
Christine M.
These lil guys make a great pigs in a blanket when wrapped in crescent rolls!! Always a great quick finger food enjoyed by all!!
Audrey D.
Kempton, IL
These are great flavorful bite size pieces of smoked sausage. My kids really enjoy them. I can put them in a variety of recipes.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Perfect to eat when making pig in the blanket or with your morning breakfast. This do cost a bit more do to your store location.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
My son loves his piggies in a blanket and these are the best small sausages for this. They are very juicy and are full of flavor
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
The flavor is amazing you can do so much with these u can crockpot with barbecue,,do pigs in a blanket, the beef flavor is great
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Lil smokies are a hit with the family!! They always get brought out for family events and perfect for Sunday Fall football games!
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(

Walmart