Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Fatima V.
Great sausages to make pigs in a blanket. I don't typically purchase these often mostly because too many pigs can be too much to handle. I bought these at my local grocery store a few years ago to try and have been using them here and there ever since. I would totally recommend to anyone.
Tina L.
I love eating these mini sausages for breakfast along with my toast and eggs. They are so good and very affordable. The flavor is good and it is very easy to make.
Nisha R.
Lubbock, TX
LOVE these. They are so good for so many different occasions. Good at breakfast, delicious and quick for a fulfilling “I need to eat but don’t want to cook” meal, great snack for football games or any type of watch party. Add a bbq sauce and it’s even better. Love these. Think I’ll have some tonight now that I saw these on here.
Madeline M.
Rosenberg, TX
Love these little sausages.  They're perfect in a sweet sauce and served at parties because people can grab them up with a toothpick.  They're not too much and you can really liven up a party or get together with friends when you have little smokies!
Ty R.
indianapolis
The number one best! I used to eat these a lot when younger. One of the foods I remember the most. They have such great flavor for being so tiny. There’s a million ways to make these. My favorite is smothered in bbq sauce!
Niki R.
This pack of little mini sausages is perfect for individual use at home or for parties!! The sausages are delicious and they are the perfect size too. Highly recommended this product to any sausage/meat lovers
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
I just made some pigs in a blanket and I just had to come write a review. These are the best little snack whether it's wrapped in a crescent roll or covered in BBQ sauce in the crockpot. So good
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
Move over pancakes, there's a new sherif in town. Lit'l Smokies are my absolute favorite breakfast item. I can have a whole package in one sitting. Best flavor, easy to make, perfect.
Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
Love love these!! Easy to heat up can even heat them in bbq sauce great for breakfast or a side dish to potluck. Can be a little pricey but they are worth it definitely recommend.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Awesome little smokies! These are great, and easy to make. My preferred method is in the crockpot with some of my favorite barbecue sauce. They can be used as an appetizer or even the main course of a meal. Just eat them with toothpicks and there's fewer dishes to wash!
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(

Walmart