Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
I love buying these to make "pig in a blankets" i forgot the official name for them lol. But these are so perfect for that and taste great 👍
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
These smokies are very tasty. Very easy to cook. I like the ease of using this to build your meal. Great option to use for potlucks at work.
Fadesola T.
Greenbelt, MD
Easy to make and it is very delicious . my whole family loves the taste and the quality of the product. we enjoyed it every time we make it
Cailin E.
These little sausages are so tasty and quick to make also they are great for a college student like myself to make for a quick snack! love!
Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
Love these. I make them with mac n cheese and they are my favorite. Or I make them as a pic in a blanket. Either way they're super tasty
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
These taste really good! We love to use them for little pigs in a blanket. Great finger food for parties or for a meal! Inexpensive too!
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
Mmmmm I like to serve these for parties, I throw them in my crock pot with some BBQ sauce and heat for a couple hours and boom party time
Christina S.
Whitney, TX
Perfect for parties or when you need a quick appetizer for church functions! These sausages have been a staple in our family for years!
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
I have tried others brands but none compare in flavor to the hillshire farm brand. They are great. But they are usually more expensive.
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
So good! I like to wrap them with bacon and put a brown sugar glaze on them and pop them in the oven for about 55 minutes and so yummy!
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(