Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Brittany T.
Perfect for a snack by theirselves or add barbecue sauce and grape jelly in a crock pot with them and you have a simple and tasty dish for an event.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
These are a definite crowd pleaser at parties and get togethers. Everyone always snacks leading up to the meal and these are always the first to go.
Katlynn R.
Gainesville
All beef little smokies are the bomb.com we don’t jump over cows to eat chickens!!! Try putting them inside some jalapeños wrapped in bacon! So good!
Jenny T.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I love these little smokies!  I love making pigs in a blanket and these are the best sausages to use!  A staple item on my grocery list!
Vanessa D.
I make bacon wrapped lil smokies for pot lucks. They never ever last long! I love this brand, this is the only brand I will use for this recipe.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
These are so good!!We either wrap them in crescent roll dough and make pigs in a blanket or we put them in a crockpot with bbq sauce!Too tasty!!
Julia Mae B.
These are so good and easy to make! I like to cook them in the Crock-Pot! They are not expensive and they are a great thing totake to a potluck!
I love these! I wrap them in bacon, poor melted butter on them and sprinkle then with brown sugar. Also good on their own! perfect for partys!
Lisa T.
Football, basketball, holidays, just because. These little guys are perfect for any occassion. Bbq'd or plain, our family gobbles them up fast!
Delilah S.
These little smokers are perfect for a quick dinner, or an appetizer. Piggs in a blanket, cooked in barbecue, or with potatoes. Very delicious.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(

Walmart