Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Susan S.
Irving, TX
My husband & I love Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausages! There are so many ways to use them in recipes. I especially use them in appetizers or main dishes. They are great slow-cooked in BBQ sauce & served as appetizers. Another way we like to eat them is straight from the package as a quick snack! There is really no way to eat them that is wrong! We give them a 5-Star rating!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Yum, and theyre so darn cute! Thesenjoy sausages are really good in a crockpot with ketchup sugar and bbq sauce. Sounds weird, I know but it's amazing. HillShire farm is my favorite! There's so many recipes you can make with these lil'l smokies.
amanda w.
These little sausages are perfect for pigs in a blanket! I usually cut up crescent rolls and wrap the strips around the little dogs. Great to use around the holidays as an appetizer, and if you're making them on Halloween you can make Mummy Dogs!
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
Perfect for any party as an appetizer or the main course! Whether they are rapped in biscuits, thrown in BBQ sauce or chopped up and tossed in some dirty rice, these are perfect for any summer get together
Cortenay L.
These are a staple in my house, although not by my choice. I don't care for the texture of them, nor the way they taste after having a couple. My family loves them plain or with just ketchup, and we keep them in stock pretty regularly.
Lisa L.
Hopkins, SC
These are in my home for every gathering we have. There are so many ways to cook with them. Our favorite is pigs in a blanket and just putting them in a crockpot with BBQ sauce and a little grape jelly. Yes...grape jelly! Thank me later
Sydney C.
These are great for picnics because they can either be made into pigs in a blanket or cocktail wieners which are my favorite. They can even be eaten plain with some ketchup.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
I used to love these things - then I tried the turkey version. It isn't often when the turkey version is better than the pork/beef version, but this is one of those times.
Corie D.
These lil smokies are a favorite in my household. Our favorite way to eat them is wrapped in crescent rolls. Can't go wrong with pigs in a blanket. I also wrapped them differently to make them into babies in diapers for a baby shower.
Holly  M.
Shawano, WI
Great product and supper yummy. I always make theses for party's. You can spuce them up, put them in homemade mac & cheese, BBQ little smokies even ba ccv on wrapped little smokies. All time favorite
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(