Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda W.
These taste good. They cook very well. They are excellent for a quick snack. Or for a game day or holiday get together. You won't be disappointed. They are easy to cook.
Christina R.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
U full of flavor and go. Great with baked beans. Also great with BBQ sauce. So many options to cook Witt these. Good cold and warm by themselves r with a not her food.
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Is there any other party sausage to have? They are perfect in the crock pot with BBQ sauce, they're the only ones for pigs in a blanket, and they're good at breakfast!
Milagros R.
Celina, TX
Love this lil Winnie’s! Perfect for a snack when family and friends are over. Just wrap them in bacon and sprinkle some brown sugar put them in the oven and enjoy!
Nikki R.
These are our go to little weenies for pig n blankets. We like to get them good and cooked with new sauce then wrap up with a biscuit for a simple snack or lunch.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
These are my favorite. We get these all the time for get together. We put them in the crock pot and add a barbecue sausage and let them simmer they are delicious!
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
Love love love these! They are a great dish to take to football parties. Just toss in your crock pot wit your favorite sauce (I like to add whiskey) and they are always a hit!!!
Robyn H.
One of our go to dinner items! Lil smokies are perfect for quick & easy dinner ideas as well as fun appetizers. Perfect with BBQ sauce and a huge hit with our daughter.
Jessica M.
Canon, GA
I remember these from my very first backyard party about 10 years ago. The best way to eat them is to throw them in a crockpot with a jar of grape jelly and a bottle of cocktail sauce and just let it simmer in there. They come out so flavorful and are a hit with everyone. You should definitely try them. They are truly amazing!!!! Highly recommend to everyone I know
Stephanie S.
I roll these little sausages up in crescent rolls. They are a quick appetizer to bring to a potluck or sporting event. Sometimes I roll in some cheese. They are good either way!
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(