Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle F.
Laurium , MI
Love these in the crock pot with chili sauce and grape jelly! Perfect for a pot luck or game day snack! We like these with cheese and crescent rolls as well! So many options for these little guys!
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
These are literally my favorite things in the world... wrapped in a blanket of course! Pigs in a blanket are my go to for a yummy snack. Great flavor and not greasy at all. Would definitely buy again!
Marybell K.
I like Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage. My family likes when I make them pigs in a blanket with Lit'l Smokies. They taste great! I have been buying them for years.
Monique A.
Austin, TX
These little smokies are great little appetizers for parties and get togethers. Place them on a tray, add them to a slow cooker with BBQ sauce or wrap them up! Everyone loves finger foods and these little smokies have a big beefy taste!
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
These are perfect for pigs in a blanket or even to have with breakfast! It was very easy to cook and not overly greasy like some meats can be. My toddler gobbles these down for a perfect snack.
Jennifer T.
Johnston, IA
I love lil smokies. Whether they are soaking in some bbq sauce or wrapped in bacon.m with brown sugar on top .. man, They are so good. I bought this at my local grocer. Always will recommend as a appetizer.
Cheryl W.
We put these in barbecue sauce and use them on various occasions like birthday partirs, holiday get togethers or even a quick kid friendly meal to add with Tator tots, etc. Just heat and eat!
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
My family loves these little smokies sausages. We eat a lot of them every week. They are perfect for the lunchbox and snacks. Our favorite way to eat them are making them into Pigs In A Blanket. They are yummy.
Brooke T.
These guys are my faves to make for gatherings. Always get crescent rolls and put these little guys in there for pigs in a blanket. The flavor is great and they are always a hit! Multi-time buyer over here!
Savannah D.
My entire family absolutely loves these things! Throw them in a crockpot with some baked beans and bbq sauce and they are a great side dish for winter, or big family gatherings.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(