Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Melissa V.
Chandler, AZ
love these. they're delicious, quick to cook and the kids love them. they're an okay price but good for party guests and when you're in a pinch. usually buy these from frys or walmart and i'd definitely recommend to others.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Excellent party appetizers. Whether you are wrapping them in pieces of crescent dough and baking, cooking them in a cast iron skillet, or in a crockpot with sauce, they always are a fan favorite. And they seem to sell them everywhere, H-E-B, Kroger, Walmart...
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
These are pretty tasty. Good to make pigs in the blanket with. Great to put in the crockpot with some BBQ sauce, make tasty snacks for any occasion. You can buy them at most grocery stores. The price is pretty affordable.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I used to eat these as a child and they are pretty solid. I don't eat as much anymore but they taste pretty good and they actually taste exactly how I remember from when I was younger. My grandma would make these and eggs in the morning.
courtney L.
These are one of my favorite summer time treats! There's so many ways you can cook them! My father in law has an amazing recipe that he always uses. He covers them in bbq sauce and everyone goes crazy for them. They're so good!!
Jennifer M.
These little sausages are so delicious! I love bringing these little guys out when I'm by the fire with my family and we enjoy roasting them and having them as a yummy snack! They're great to take for camping and easy to pack!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
These are the bomb for cooking over the campfire! We grew up eating these on the weekends at the campground. Other campfires were eating s’mores, but we were always roasting these little hot dogs! They sure are tasty!
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
I absolutely love these little smokies! They are so tiny and the perfect size snack, not expensive either! I usually take hem and wrap them up in crescents to make mini pigs in the blanket they have such good flavor to them.
Lisa H.
White , GA
Such a nostalgic snack for me! Wrap them in crescent dough and bake. Everyone loves pigs and blankets! Or with BBQ sauce in crockpot! Such a good and easy snack for get togethers! Love it and recommend to others!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
These taste so well with Mac & cheese! I love the flavor in it and that's why I keep buying the little smokies! These can be found in the deli section of your nearest grocery store. They're also not very hard to make.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(

Walmart