Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #39 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
These have been my favorite snack as a kid. Especially with barbecue sauce! I love lil smokies! They always taste great!! I like them with honey barbecue sauce the best. I like to buy them on sale and keep some in the freezer! I will keep buying this again!
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
I love lil smokies! You can make them so many different ways. Wrap them inside refrigerated biscuit dough for mini pigs in a blanket. Or serve them in bbq sauce. Or my favorite, wrap them in bacon and sprinkle brown sugar over them! They are to die for!
Mandy H.
Vienna, WV
These are a topper and fan favorite at any parties I have! I always mix them up with some sweet baby rays BBQ sauce, brown sugar and grape jelly and I can’t keep enough to last the whole time! I highly recommend these to anyone for a little snack!!
Michele G.
I love the Hilshire little smokies! I just used them for pigs in a blanket for the football games. Great way to make quick appetizers and taste amazing! The flavor is great and I would highly recommend to anyone for a party or for quick appetizers!
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
My family absolutely loves these around the holidays as an appetizer. I just simmer in some barbecue sauce and then add in crescent rolls for pigs in blankets. They are delicious. Not too salty either like most beef sausages I have come across.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
These are the best little smokies for parties! A little cocktail sauce and grape jelly and your set! Great full of flavor product and I always tend to find them on a decent sale. These are deff my family's go to. Hillshire farms is always a reliable brand'
Kendra H.
I love these and this brand. These little things are great for a snack, breakfast, or lunch. My favorite thing to do with them is have "football snacks" or "junk food" dinners and have these covered in bbq while they have been in the crockpot all day.
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
I really love these sausages! I’m not a huge sausage lover because bacon is pretty much life to me lol. However, these are AMAZING! I like to combine them with the Pillsbury pre-made crescent rolls to make miniature pigs in a blanket. Talk about BOMB! ❤❤️️
Wb P.
We love these lil smokies! We cook them a variety of ways and they are always a big hit. They are perfect for parties and everyone always eats them until they are all gone. I always share my recipes for lil smokies and everyone loves them.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
These are so yummy and delicious! They’re great to have with any breakfast food. My family loves sautéing these with a side of eggs. It goes so well together. It doesn’t taste artificial or like you aren’t sure what your eating. Totally recommend
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(