Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #36 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was ...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
Great for so many things from snacks to potlucks. Whenever i need to make a dish for a pot luck at work or a gathering with family i put these in a crock pot on low overnight overnight with barbeque sauce then take the whole crock with me - easy. And they're a hit no matter what-great substitue in a pot of cabbage, my picky toddlers eat them in mini pigs-in-a-blanket, and me and my husband can both eat them right of the pack while we watch tv. All in all one of my favorite "snack" items considering that the pack not only feeds several people (i.e. me, my husband, 3 toddlers) and goes even further if you use them as a side, or with biscuits, croissants, etc. but also any meal with these is typically fuss free and readily accepted by my children - WIN!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love these! And my family and I buy them frequently at Walmart they aren't expensive and there are so many things you can do with them I put them in BBQ sauce in the crockpot or on the stove and let them simmer for awhile and my family love them and will eat that as a meal or we make pigs in a blanket with them which is an all time favorite of ours too I would highly recommend these they are amazing even without anything on them I will always buy these!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I just love these little smokies they are so perfect for teams in the blanket you just get some dough and wrap them up in in little butter put them in the oven for about 10 minutes and they are delicious sweet I would recommend them to anyone
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
My family and I love Lil Smokies! There is a wonderful recipe for bacon wrapped Lil Smokies covered with butter and brown sugar, then baked in the oven. It is absolutely delicious and a great appetizer for parties. We also love pigs in a blanket and Lil Smokies are the perfect size and flavor to use for them. We buy Lil Smokies every time we go to the store because our son loves to eat them by themselves and sometimes takes them in his lunch.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I recently had a case of the sweet meat treats delivered to our compound for a party. Let me tell you,..I am SOOO glad they changed,..Now this is how casing should be filled. My crops are in abundance...I cannot remember what life was like before these sausages. Happy. Joy. Life. Party. I need. More.
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
I absolutely love the Hillshire Farm little smokies because there are so many recipes that you can use them for. I personally have a favorite recipe where I simmer the little smokies in a secret family sauce that is sweet yet with a hint of barbecue and they soak up the taste and we eat those with some scalloped potatoes and a good vegetable and what an amazing meal that makes!
Caitlyn A.
Anytime we have a potluck at work I bring little smokies in BBQ sauce and the only brand that I will purchase is Hillshire Farms. The little sausages have such a great taste and are always a hit!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
These are so delicious! We buy them for many appetizer recipes especially for parties. They are great for football season. I love how many you get in the package and the price is great so you can pick up several. They don't get dried out and they are packed with flavor. They are like mini hot dogs, great for pigs in a blanket. I definitely recommend.
Morgan K.
Shady Shores, TX
These were essentially a staplento my diet growing up. My mom would include them in just about every breakfast I ever had. Now it brings back childhood memories everytime I have them. They's especially good cooked on a skillet. They have a soft and almost buttery consistency to them which makes them near irresistible.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
Love the lil smokies!!! They’re great for party snacks any time! From cocktail smokies to little pigs in a blanket.. they’re so good! Good value and price.. go get some!
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(