Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tiffany C.Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #12 in Sausages

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

• How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped whe...2 Answers
  • What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with ...4 Answers
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Great for so many things from snacks to potlucks. Whenever i need to make a dish for a pot luck at work or a gathering with family i put these in a crock pot on low overnight overnight with barbeque sauce then take the whole crock with me - easy. And they're a hit no matter what-great substitue in a pot of cabbage, my picky toddlers eat them in mini pigs-in-a-blanket, and me and my husband can both eat them right of the pack while we watch tv. All in all one of my favorite "snack" items considering that the pack not only feeds several people (i.e. me, my husband, 3 toddlers) and goes even further if you use them as a side, or with biscuits, croissants, etc. but also any meal with these is typically fuss free and readily accepted by my children - WIN!
Gardenia H.
I love cooking these for my family. My daughter loves them just by themselves. My husband likes me to cut them in small sizes and put them in a can of bushes honey ranch beans then put a little bit of Monterey jack on top and with the heat it melts. At first I was like 🤔😓 but after I tried them it was pretty good.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love these! And my family and I buy them frequently at Walmart they aren't expensive and there are so many things you can do with them I put them in BBQ sauce in the crockpot or on the stove and let them simmer for awhile and my family love them and will eat that as a meal or we make pigs in a blanket with them which is an all time favorite of ours too I would highly recommend these they are amazing even without anything on them I will always buy these!
Shannon T.
Richardson
I have loved these since I was a child. These are great popped in the microwaved and then served up with some steamed jasmine rice or, in pigs in a blanket!! We get the tube of croissant rolls and rolls these little guys in the dough and bake them and they are delicious. You have to try them
Maggie G.
Pickerington
One of the easiest, quickest, and tastiest dinners from my childhood that I still LOVE making! All I do is throw them in a pan or microwave to warm them up, make some fries and Mac and cheese and that’s dinner! Great price and just to say it again.... TASTEY!
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
I buy these for my little boy to eat. There aren’t a lot of things that are allergy friendly, but these are. Not only can you eat them plain and warmed, but you can make the BBQ weenies with these or make pigs in a blanket. The size is perfect for my son and he seems to really like the flavor of them as well.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I just love these little smokies they are so perfect for teams in the blanket you just get some dough and wrap them up in in little butter put them in the oven for about 10 minutes and they are delicious sweet I would recommend them to anyone
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
These are great in a pinch. Always a staple in the house when it comes to entertaining. It’s a quick appetizer. We have heat them up tossed them with BBQ sauce, wrapped in bacon, or served as they are and they are always a hit. Great for tailgating football gatherings as well.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
These are so yummy and delicious! They’re great to have with any breakfast food. My family loves sautéing these with a side of eggs. It goes so well together. It doesn’t taste artificial or like you aren’t sure what your eating. Totally recommend
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
My family and I love Lil Smokies! There is a wonderful recipe for bacon wrapped Lil Smokies covered with butter and brown sugar, then baked in the oven. It is absolutely delicious and a great appetizer for parties. We also love pigs in a blanket and Lil Smokies are the perfect size and flavor to use for them. We buy Lil Smokies every time we go to the store because our son loves to eat them by themselves and sometimes takes them in his lunch.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Liliana H.
How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(