Hillshire Farm Beef Hot Links Beef Smoked Sausage with Chile Peppers

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Beef Hot Links Beef Smoked Sausage with Chile Peppers.
Since 1934.
No MSG.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Beef Hot Links Beef Smoked Sausage with Chile Peppers!
Commerce City, CO
These are a regular in my refrigerator. I like to cook them in a skillet for breakfast with eggs, grits, and pancakes or waffles. They taste great with just enough kick. I buy these all the time at whatever grocery store I end up in. They are usually less than five dollars.
El Paso, TX
Perfect for the morning with eggs on the side, so delicious has some spice with it and gives it so many flavors all together. You can make a toast, egg sausage sandwich.  There are no cons but some pros are it's easy to cook and make.  Would definitely buy it again.

Los Angeles, CA
These are so delicious grilled! They have so much flavor packed that they pair amazingly with just a bun. I purchased this at my local stater farms and they were a great affordable sausage. I recommend this for your cookouts.
I love the added kick theses sausages have. The spice is there, but not too overwhelming. You van still pick up on the delicious need flavor. I would highly recommend trying these out ! Hillshire Farm Beef Hot Links Beef Smoked Sausage with Chile Peppers
Man , WV
These sausages are my families favorite. Throw them on the grill in foil with onions and peppers and everyone is EXCITED! They're absolutely delicious and such an easy meal. We will definitely purchase them again and again
Anaheim, CA
My husband and I love everything spicy! We cooked this and cut up into our pasta and it was amazing. We bought this at our Stater Bros. and the price was just right. I would definitely recommend this product.
Bakersfield, CA
If your looking for a good bbq choice these are absolutely delish. They are even good microwaved or cooked on a skillet. The flavor stays either which way you cook it. And good spicy not to hot
Vista, CA
I love this brand, the meat tastes absolutely delicious and is very reasonably priced! I love adding this meat into a stir fry or a breakfast casserole or even eating it all on its own.
Bronx, NY
Love this. I really like the hot spicy ones. I make them for brunch or for hot sausage spaghetti. I will recommend to anyone and make it with any sauce 🍝🍝 ! I will keep buying it and so go on and buy some
My family loves these beef hot links! They have just the right amount of hot and not too spicy. Fry them up with some potatoes and onions and you have a great weekday dinner!

Looking for your answer?