BY HILLSHIRE FARM

cindy C.
Monterey Park, CA
Very good for fried rice but if you were to eat it by itself, it is very salty! Definitely good to eat it with something else
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
I've been eating less beef due to my diet, I'm glad I found these. Little pricey but so good, add to a party dish or quinoa
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
At first I was iffy about a chicken sausage but then when I tried it, it wasn’t so bad now for cookouts we always get them
Demetria A.
I love frying these and cutting them up in mac and cheese. My kids favorite! It is a quick and easy meal to satisfy hunger.
Paula R.
Amazing on the grill with some peppers and onions. Great sausage flavor but with less calories and fat than pork or beef.
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
This is always in my freezer or fridge. It's a must-have and I love that there's always coupons. It has great flavor too
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Just amazing .. I love this sausage on my rice or with pasta but it tastes amazing on its own aswell.. it's delicious
Kendall K.
I was very surprised to find that this sausage was actually delicious. It is hard to find but worth it when you do
clown p.
Kissimmee, FL
I loveeee these sausages so much! I love to chop them up and add them to tomato soup and man does it taste great !
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
I make an amazing pesto chicken pasta with this brand and oh boy it will make a meal you're whole family will love