BY HILLSHIRE FARM #87 in Sausages

Jessica F.
Burnsville
I love these! They have sort of a sweet taste to them, I think. I love slicing these up, throwing them on a skillet to cook and marinate them in barbecue sauce! Makes for a perfect appetizer! The packaging is well done and keeps the meet fresh without any problems. Also an easy to open package makes it easy to use when you’re in a hurry for a quick dinner
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
YUM. If your family doesn't constantly cook these kind of sausages or haven't tried them at all, then you should start! We've always used this for frying up potatoes, mixing into macaroni n cheese, etc. i love the taste and the flavors more than anything!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
My boyfriend and I love cutting up these and cooking them in the skillet with onions and peppers! They are just so delicious. We've also prepared them in the oven and they turned out great to! When we are making dinner with a sausage, this is a go to!
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
I love the ease of using this in various recipes. It has a great flavor and goes well in a lot of things. The price is decent and I always get it when it's on sale at Kroger. They have other varieties as well so something for almost every home.
Dominique M.
I love this chicken sausage. It is good to eat as a breakfast sausage or with a meal like spaghetti or Jambalaya. It is very flavorful and not as greasy as pork or beef sausage.
Nicole C.
Tacoma, WA
I use these all the time when I'm cooking I add it with onion me out t with mashed potatoes and it's a fav here at my house it's already cooked so all you have to do is warm it up so it's super easy!!!
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
Love this chicken smoked sausage. The taste is great! Very flavorful and can be paired with a number of dishes. It is kind of hard to find sometimes but always worth the purchase when I do find it.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This chicken sausage is super tasty, as in you can use this as your meat and just add some veggies! Perfect meal for those nights you don't want to spend a ton of money out but also don't want to cook. The price is decent as well, and I often find some decent sales.
Cynn P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this sausage! I is it for multiple dishes.I personally love this with my spaghetti sauce.I put pieces of this sausage along with all the colored bell peppers and onions .I fry them all first then mix it with the saice.It taste amazing!
Cathy X.
Sometimes it gets a little touch once it's cooked and is quite greasy. Overall super easy to cook and is versatile in any recipes. Price depends on where you go but it's not a bad steal. Great option for low budgeters