BY HILLSHIRE FARM #35 in Sausages

Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
These are delicious! I don't buy them often but I really enjoy them when I do. My older daughter really likes them too. I bought them from Giant Eagle, and they weren't too expensive. I absolutely will be buying more again soon.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I always make these wrapped with puff pastry for work potlucks or really any occasion that calls for a yummy appetizer. Wish they had different varieties of cheese but these are nothing to complain about.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I love the Hilshire Farms Bacon and Cheddar sausages! I use them in place of hot dogs. Hot Dogs, for me, went out with my childhood. I love the added Cheddar and Bacon flavor. They are convenient, quick, and easy! Hillshire Farm Bacon & Cheddar Sausage 13.5 oz. Pack
Cassandra P.
Louisville , KY
Delicious flavor. Great Prices. Always. The cheddar inside the sausage is good quality. I usually pick these up at a local Jewel Osco or Kroger. I believe you can get them from Walmart as well. They cook quick which is perfect for those nights when everyone has to be somewhere at 6 pm and you have no time to cook after work!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
These are so good I could honestly eat a whole pack if I didn’t stop myself. They are a great value maybe not the cheapest sausage but you pay for what you get when it comes to these sausages. I will be buying these again!
Maggie R.
Girard
These are great affordable sausages for those days you want to grill out. I find the flavors to be really nice and the sausages are not small dinky ones they are about the same size as a hotdog. I would repurchase these and I like to serve them at summer cook out parties.
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
I am not a regular eater of hotdogs or sausages or anything but if I am eating them, I really love Hillshire. These are really flavorful and I love when they’re cooked and you bite into it, there is this little tiny burst cheese and flavor. These are so good
Lindsey M.
Davenport
Bacon? Sausage? and Cheese? yes count me in!! i absolutely love these Hillshire sausages. They have such a great taste! they are so juicy and delicious. I buy theses all of the time i like them so much. When i buy them I get them form Hy-Vee or Wal-Mart.
Michele C.
If you are going to grill GET THIS! Getting this brand for the summer to make a quick cook out is everything. The taste is amazing and it's not pricy at all. In fact everyone should try this and I bought this at fresh market.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
This stuff is so good when you are lazy and don’t want to cook anything else for lunch! I love these, but be careful as they might squirt you in the eye with hot cheese!! Lolz! It’s the yummiest and I really recommend!