BY HILLSHIRE FARM #38 in Sausages

Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I love the Hilshire Farms Bacon and Cheddar sausages! I use them in place of hot dogs. Hot Dogs, for me, went out with my childhood. I love the added Cheddar and Bacon flavor. They are convenient, quick, and easy! Hillshire Farm Bacon & Cheddar Sausage 13.5 oz. Pack
Cassandra P.
Louisville, KY
Delicious flavor. Great Prices. Always. The cheddar inside the sausage is good quality. I usually pick these up at a local Jewel Osco or Kroger. I believe you can get them from Walmart as well. They cook quick which is perfect for those nights when everyone has to be somewhere at 6 pm and you have no time to cook after work!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
These are so good I could honestly eat a whole pack if I didn’t stop myself. They are a great value maybe not the cheapest sausage but you pay for what you get when it comes to these sausages. I will be buying these again!
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
I am not a regular eater of hotdogs or sausages or anything but if I am eating them, I really love Hillshire. These are really flavorful and I love when they’re cooked and you bite into it, there is this little tiny burst cheese and flavor. These are so good
Lindsey M.
Taylor ridge, IL
Bacon? Sausage? and Cheese? yes count me in!! i absolutely love these Hillshire sausages. They have such a great taste! they are so juicy and delicious. I buy theses all of the time i like them so much. When i buy them I get them form Hy-Vee or Wal-Mart.
Michele C.
If you are going to grill GET THIS! Getting this brand for the summer to make a quick cook out is everything. The taste is amazing and it's not pricy at all. In fact everyone should try this and I bought this at fresh market.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Not to sound like a a glutton I could all of these in one day. They are great tasting and really inexpensive. I pick them up any time I stop at Walmart or Kroger. If you haven’t tried these then you are missing out.
Ashley S.
Yum yum yum! Give me all the meats! These are delicious. I throw them on my T-Fal indoor grill and they are ready in minutes. So tasty. I am on a low carb diet so these are so perfect. I definitely recommend them.
Josie B.
McAllen, TX
Delicious sausage every time. Whether we cook it on the grill or inside on the stove, we are always impressed. A great product that is great on its own or mixed with veggies or rice. I will buy it again and again!
wanni m.
The best sausages and grilled! Hhmmmmm! A great treat feo a outdoor family day everyone love these sausages, the flavor is just awesome in and outside of it. I bought it at bjs .. will always buy them again!