BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
These are delicious! I don't buy them often but I really enjoy them when I do. My older daughter really likes them too. I bought them from Giant Eagle, and they weren't too expensive. I absolutely will be buying more again soon.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I always make these wrapped with puff pastry for work potlucks or really any occasion that calls for a yummy appetizer. Wish they had different varieties of cheese but these are nothing to complain about.
Maggie R.
Girard
These are great affordable sausages for those days you want to grill out. I find the flavors to be really nice and the sausages are not small dinky ones they are about the same size as a hotdog. I would repurchase these and I like to serve them at summer cook out parties.
Lindsey M.
Davenport, IA
Bacon? Sausage? and Cheese? yes count me in!! i absolutely love these Hillshire sausages. They have such a great taste! they are so juicy and delicious. I buy theses all of the time i like them so much. When i buy them I get them form Hy-Vee or Wal-Mart.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
This stuff is so good when you are lazy and don’t want to cook anything else for lunch! I love these, but be careful as they might squirt you in the eye with hot cheese!! Lolz! It’s the yummiest and I really recommend!
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
Delicious sausage every time. Whether we cook it on the grill or inside on the stove, we are always impressed. A great product that is great on its own or mixed with veggies or rice. I will buy it again and again!
Ashley S.
Yum yum yum! Give me all the meats! These are delicious. I throw them on my T-Fal indoor grill and they are ready in minutes. So tasty. I am on a low carb diet so these are so perfect. I definitely recommend them.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
These are sooo delicious on the grill. I can't tell you how often I bought these throughout the summer. The flavor is awesome and they're pretty decent sized! The price isn't bad and were on sale often!
Rebeca S.
OMG THESE TASTE SO GOOD!!! My family loves to grill these for a BBQ!! They taste delicious with mustard and ketchup in a bun!😍😍 We always buy this brand for our barbecues!
MELISSA B.
These cheddar and bacon links of deliciousness are so amazing and easy to make. I usually put the links in water and microwave for 3 min or wrap a saturated paper towel around them and put them in the microwave. They are so quick and so juicy! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I usually don't have much time to eat so I cook two of these and wrap some bread around it and garnish with mustard. I use what I have in the house. I will buy these again.