BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm Angus Beef Polska Kielbasa.
Since 1934.
No MSG added.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
De..lish...us! Yes, I know that’s not how you spell it.

However, cut this in half long way and across a few times, fry em up in a skillet (no oil), get them all curled up and slightly dark, and dip em in mustard!!

If that doesn’t wet your whistle, slice it in circles and mix it with hamburger meat and into some spaghetti sauce over any noodles you like. Probably not Ramen ones though.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
Great and hearty flavor. I cook just this for dinner sometimes or I cut it up and add it to a shrimp boil. It is such an awesome quick food and the price isn’t bad either. I buy this every-time I am out
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
We buy these to have an "easy" during the week dinner. With sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, and a vegetable for a side, these Kielbasas make a good meal that is easy to put together. Although these say there are roughly 7 serving in 1 ring -- I find that our family of 2 hardly has any leftovers after this meal. Some may see this as a positive while others may see it as a negative. Hillshire Farm Angus Beef Polska Kielbasa
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
My these are amazing, I love this polish sausage and a way to make them even taste better is cook them in sprite (yes I said that correct) my it gives them such a sweet yummy flavor.
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
Not really sure if it taste any different from those that aren't "angus" but it's still a good product. Cooking instructors are located on the back along with a recipe; which makes cooking the product easy. Price is very competitive with others
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Very inexpensive, delicious and hearty addition to any number of bean dishes, soups, pasta dishes...the possibilities are endless. I love the price point and how long one length of sausage lasts. A staple in my house.
Theresa A.
Hillshire Farm Angus Beef Polska Kielbasa is always a hit at my house. Personally, my favorite dish is to added into red beans and rice. My family like that or adding it into a potato dish. Slicing the kielbasa into about half the size of a hotdog and grilling them on the barbecue is wonderful to have as well. They are amazing to have with barbecue sauce or honey mustard sauce or any other topping you can think of. This is one of the staples that I get at the grocery store because I know there are so many dishes that I can add it into. It’s grilling most of the time in the summer and in the wintertime it’s added to comfort food.
Mikayla G.
This has amazing flavor! You can pair it with just about anything, prepare it so many different meals and never get tired of it. I can always find t at my local super market. You can’t beat it for the price!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Delicious kielbasa... one of my favorites and so tasty. Purchased at my local market this is great with eggs, with mustard cooked in a skillet or grilled... it's versatile and yummy. Highly recommend it.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
The Hillshire Farm Angus beef kielbasa has a great taste. I always buy it at Walmart. My family loves it cooked on the grill, served with fresh rolls of bread! I already have my friends hooked because my recommendating. This kielbasa has a very appealing, meaty taste. It is juicy and mouthwatering.