BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm American Craft™ Garlic & Onion Polish Sausage.

New!

Since 1954.

Fully cooked.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No nitrates or nitrites added*.

*Except those naturally occurring in celery juice.

Heat & eat. see more...

Irian C.
For those, who know me, know that I am cutting back on meat as a healthy new way of a lifestyle. But Hillshire was one of my favorite sausage brands back when I did eat meat. Although they are not the healthiest of options, rather no processed meats are, but they definitely made a good option for those barbecue days at the beach along with some smoked hamburgers!
Sophia L.
these are super yummy! my family loves these for dinner! i love to fry these up they are super quick and easy to prepare! my friends always ask what brand they are when they come visit for dinner! my favorite!
Cara F.
Saugus, MA
Good quality meat. Not too expensive. I made sausage, peppers and onion subs with these. It was a little bit too much onion but still enjoyable. I got this at my local food store. I would definitely buy it again for the family.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I'm not big on sausage but my family is so when we cook these it's always a crowd pleaser.  Decent priced this brand is always too knotch is the taste department and you can even find coupons online for it sometimes too! Def would buy again because it's a brand I can trust
Trang D.
Prattville , AL
I’ve tried several sausages brands. So far, this Hillshire sausages brand is the best. The sausages contain perfect amount of lean and fat in them. They’re absolutely amazing for bbq. I buy these all the time!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I don't love these as much as the original beef sausage. But they are good on occasion. They cook up so easily on the grill. The kids love them. You can find them at almost all grocery stores. If you like garlic you'll like these
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I like this brand and these sausages are quite good. They are very flavorful and easy to throw in a grill in the summer. I don't like the packaging as it's not resealable, but not too big of a deal. I will buy again.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
These taste really good! I use these in my jambalaya!! They have a great garlic flavor that does not taste to fake. They cook really fast and they were not to salty. I will definitely be buying these again!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this is totally delicious love the delicious garlic flavor love making it for my kids on hotdog or cutting them up to make spaghetti amazing flavor great quality and value definitely recommend this
Lori T.
My husband ( and I ) really like this polish sausage. I like to put it in a crockpot with sour kraut and potatoes. A nice hearty meal. Especially on a cold winters night. I buy it quite often.