GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsHillshire FarmSausages
American Craft Polish Sausage Garlic & Onion - 5 CT

Hillshire Farm American Craft Polish Sausage Garlic & Onion - 5 CT

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm American Craft™ Garlic & Onion Polish Sausage.

New!

Since 1954.

Fully cooked.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No nitrates or nitrites added*.

*Except those naturally occurring in celery juice.

Heat & eat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm American Craft Polish Sausage Garlic & Onion - 5 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Sara C.
Philadelphia
I'm not big on sausage but my family is so when we cook these it's always a crowd pleaser.  Decent priced this brand is always too knotch is the taste department and you can even find coupons online for it sometimes too! Def would buy again because it's a brand I can trust
Kayla H.
sterling heights
I don’t polish sausages they’re not for me never tasted them you may like them may not don’t hurt try it , it’ll hurt me but not you 😂😂 Hillshire Farm American Craft Polish Sausage Garlic & Onion - 5 CT
Trang F.
Prattville, AL
I’ve tried several sausages brands. So far, this Hillshire sausages brand is the best. The sausages contain perfect amount of lean and fat in them. They’re absolutely amazing for bbq. I buy these all the time!
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
These are great for alot of meals. Best prices and you fet pretty much all stores. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Shelby T.
I like sausage but it gives me heart burn and I have really bad acid reflex. If I could eat with having issues I would lol
Tiffany B.
Yucaipa, CA
These sausages are packed full of flavor seriously! You can really get the smell and Smokey flavor of the sausage itself then has the garlic and onion for that extra kick. The casing has that crisp snap back bite that is a must! Best sausage brand. I love all there flavors!
Evelyn T.
Lyons, IL
Ohhh these are good! with Deli hotdog buns there the best and some mustard always my go to when i want something fast and dont feel like cooking..
Miranda S.
Glenolden, PA
Great for a barbecue all the guys love it has great flavor is very fairly priced I see no room for improvement but I definitely recommend to elders especially for people who want to Eli such a great sausage
Jenny K.
Atlanta, GA
Hmmm sausage is yum and hillshire does it right. I will keep buying this brand!!!!!!!!!
hlrou R.
Rancho Cucamonga
These are really good and something I ate a ton when I started eating keto. They’re precooked which makes them a really quick and easy to prepare meal. I recommend these to eat on their own to add to a pasta or pizza.

Looking for your answer?