Food & SnacksBakeryBread, Buns & RollsHillshire Farm
Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 32oz

Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz

This is true snack craftsmanship. Four unique flavor combinations featuring our premium air-dried salame, natural cheese and toasted rounds with a touch of sea salt. Bite into inspired snacking.

what stores can you get this?
I've only seen four options in stores. Do you know of any others being made?
Start your review of Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz!
Nicole A.
Slidell, LA
Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz uploaded by Nicole A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for ladies night since the pandemic has happened and it is a big hit with my guest. The variety of choices is amazing it’s hard to pick one. The pricing is ideal . I keep them stocked just for snacks. They pair really well with any wine.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Target
These are my guilty pleasure. I know it’s not the healthiest option but I love having these on hand for a quick lunch when I have no time to cook or as a snack accompanied by a glass of wine. I love that these are individual sized. I call them my adult lunchable, haha.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
This snack plate is So Flavorful BC the wine infused salami & white cheddar have a tang/bite to them & the toasted rounds are Super crunchy! It’s like a mini picnic when my son & I eat these!! *yum* #brunchtime #toastpointsonpoint #mommusthaves #InfluensterEats
Ashley G.
Guttenberg, NJ
Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Walmart
As a mom who is always on the run, I am always looking for a quick snack or something to munch on that’s somewhat healthy so that way I can have something in my stomach while running my errands and taking my kids up doing stuff and while shopping for my daughters lunch snacks I saw these and purchased one since that day these have been my go to snack for mid day these are an absolute godsend to me. They are so delicious and they have 16 g of protein so I don’t feel like I’m having a horrible snack.
Ashley G.
Guttenberg, NJ
Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz uploaded by Ashley G.
This is great for snack off the fridge raider and go. It’s nice for on the go quick snack for just to relax I have something small with great flavor
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
My first time trying these and they are the perfect late night snack. Pairs well with a glass of wine too!
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz uploaded by Brenda C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are my all time favorites. Adult lunchables I say. The one with Gouda cheese the yummiest and my 20 month daugter loves to steal my cheese. Quick Snax good choice👍👍 Hillshire Snacking Small Plates Italian Dry Salame with Natural Gouda Cheese & Toasted Rounds 2.76 oz. Tray **Sorry for Pic we ate them before I remembered to take a pic for the review
Milquely S.
Hackensack, NJ
Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz uploaded by Milquely S.
Omg I am just eating this for the first time. My bf got this and I decided to try it and it’s amazing. What I like the most is that the salame is not salty at all. It taste amazing.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this product so much. It’s always on my grocery list. This salame pairs so well with white cheddar cheese. I have tried all the varieties and all of them are delicious! What a great snack!
Nancy R.
1,087 reviews
Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz uploaded by Nancy R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this snack Hillshire Calabrese Pepperjack Trios - 3.2oz is so delicious perfect for any moments when I need something good. Salami and cheese are delicious and crackers are super crispy.