Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesHill's Science Diet

by Hill's Science Diet

Hill's Science Diet (Spend $20,Get $5) Adult Sensitive Stomach&Skin Grain Free, Salmon & Yellow Pea Dry Cat Food,13 lb Bag(See description for rebate details)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Science Diet (Spend $20, Get $5) Adult Sensitive Stomach&Skin Grain Free, Salmon & Yellow Pea Dry Cat Food,13 lb Bag(See description for rebate details)!
Marian A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Hill's Science Diet (Spend $20, Get $5) Adult Sensitive Stomach&Skin Grain Free, Salmon & Yellow Pea Dry Cat Food,13 lb Bag(See description for rebate details) uploaded by Marian A.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cats love this. We have a 15 year old kitty who has problems with digestion. This food is perfect for her. She doesn't get sick after eating it.
Jamie T.
Boerne, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hill's Science Diet (Spend $20, Get $5) Adult Sensitive Stomach&Skin Grain Free, Salmon & Yellow Pea Dry Cat Food,13 lb Bag(See description for rebate details) uploaded by Jamie T.
I give this cat food a 10!! I adopted a cat with an upset stomach and throwing up issues. The vet tried some expensive foods which did nothing to help the problem. I saw at the pet shop this food for cats with sensitive stomaches. Its about $ 21.00 but well worth the $. My cat has not thrown up since and her fur is as soft as velvet!! She's turned into a beautiful healthy cat just by eating this product!! I would definitely recommend this to all cat lovers!!!
Margaret L.
Lake Worth, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hill's Science Diet (Spend $20, Get $5) Adult Sensitive Stomach&Skin Grain Free, Salmon & Yellow Pea Dry Cat Food,13 lb Bag(See description for rebate details) uploaded by Margaret L.
Loves hills science diet I have several cats in our home. They love this grain free salmon and yellow Pea product !Its soft to chew and they it!#influenster I am so satisfied with this cat food! My cats love it and I wouldn’t use anything else because it has complete nutrition and my cats love the taste. I would not use any other product especially the cheap cat food that they sell in the stores with all kinds of fillers and additives.#Influenster #voxbox
Rene M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Asparagus loves Hill's Science Diet cat food. He has an extremely sensitive stomach and this is the only food that helps to sooth it. he refuses to eat any other brand of cat food now.
susan P.
Melbourne, FL
This food was a game changer. I adopted two cats and they were having upset stomachs. The vet told me to switch to Hills Science Diet sensitive skin & stomach, and BOTH cats were feeling better and not having runny bathroom or throwing up. They both love this food and I will never switch! Best dry food out there!!!
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love all things science diet. It’s the best quality food for our animals. Been around forever! I only wish they had more flavor options, or maybe different shapes of food pieces would be fun! My cats fur has never been softer or shiner. I really can’t stop petting him 😻
Caleb R.
Hopkins, MN
Since I have had my cat on this food he no longer has hair balls. Pro the kernels are small and not too hard he has very sensitive teeth so he can eat this and we don’t have to give him soft food. My cat seems to enjoy it he finishes his bowl by the end of every night. I would highly suggest science diet to other cat owners. My cat is in the perfect range for weight. We feed him what the side of the bag recommends and it lasts him all day.
Dana J.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: PetSmart
We had to switch to this after my cat started having non stop diarrhea on another food. Allergies. Overall her vomiting gbc and diarrhea have stopped. She seems to like this food as well as her brother. They also seem to have better skin, less dryness and flaking as they had with their other food. Only problem is this food is sooooo expensive.
AutumnJude R.
Jackson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We actually use the other flavor, but it wasn’t available as an option. But after trying at least five different brands, we found this one. We ended up rescuing four kittens all at once who had tummy issues, and my senior cat has special dietary needs. This one they all like and isn’t full of fillers and allergens (it’s so hard to find quality cat food without flax seed in it!). And it’s mild enough to use for newly weened kittens, in a pinch, without upsetting their delicate tummies, which is a bonus!
Trinity P.
clearwater
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
when we got our cats this is the food they were eating so i decided to just keep the same diet going. originally we had the kitten formula but then we had to switch to sensitive stomach because of their health and they have been doing amazing on it and they live the taste

Looking for your answer?