Hill's Science Diet Small & Toy Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food uploaded by Madeline J.Hill's Science Diet Small & Toy Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food uploaded by Brittany K.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Science Diet Small/Toy Breed Dry Puppy Food The Hill's(R) Science Diet(R) Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to meet your small breed dog's special needs. It features high levels of antioxidants to help build a healthy immune system with appropriate levels of calcium and protein to promote healthy bones, muscles, and teeth. It also offers natural DHA from premium fish oil, a nutrient vital to help promote brain development and highly digestible carbohydrates and proteins to ensure optimal nutrient absorption. Features: Made in the USA Recommended for puppies up to 1 year, weighing up to 25lbs when full grown Also great for pregnant or nursing dogs Optimal levels of antioxidants for a healthy immune system Calcium and protein promote healthy bones, muscles and teeth DHA helps brain development, promoting smarter, more trainable puppies High quality ingredients ensure efficient nutrient absorption Highly digestible carbohydrates provide a great energy source Item Specifications: Flavor: Chicken Guaranteed Analysis: Protein: 31.5% Fat: 19.8% Carbohydrates: 38.4% Crude Fiber: 2.3% Calcium: 1.45% Phosphorus: 1.16% Sodium: 0.50% Potassium: 0.78% Magnesium: 0.167% Vitamin C: 330 mg/kg Vitamin E: 896 IU/kg DHA: 0.165% Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1.02% Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Brewers Rice, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-lysine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract see more...

kia b.
Newnan, GA
I have had two dogs and this is the trusted brand. I would recommend that you make sure that your dog is not allergic to soy products because I think there is some in this brand.
Kendra R.
Pinconning, MI
My puppy has been on this since he was born and he loves it! It's really good for your dog and the price is worth it with a small breed!
Leesa H.
Las Vegas
When I got Chester he came with this food and I think he really likes it, i mean i hope he does but he never had any stomach issues
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
My puppy seems to like this food. It is a little expensive. I have a three month old morkie. A morkie is a Maltese and Yorke mix.
Kaylin B.
My puppy goes nuts over this food! We've used this on two of our puppies now and they both loved it/we had no problems.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding my dogs Hill’s Science Diet my whole life. When my vets ask me what food I give them I tell them this, and they are surprised and glad and say it’s what they recommend too! I like that I don’t have to worry about the ingredients in it, and my dogs love it too! It is more expensive, but I think it’s worth it!
Aimée S.
Longueuil, QC
At first my dog was eating other brands of food and she did not ate a lot. She is really small (just 3.8 pounds) so she needs to eat all her portion. Since we introduced her to this food she is trippin lol! She likes it so much! Just give it a try!!
Alysa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food came recommended to us from our veterinarian for our small breed dog. We love that it is backed by our vet. Our small dog loves this food. We use this and occasionally another freeze dried all natural food for our dog!
Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
My dog loves this and only this for food. He is such a picky eating and this is perfect for those kinds of dogs. He is a medium sized dog so i tend to buy the small pebbles more.
Rebecca L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have an extream;y fussy pug ive treied so many diffrent foods for him and he turned his nose up at them al except this one! He seems to really enjoy the food. It contains quality products aswell so i really do feel good about giving him this food.