BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Science Diet Small/Toy Breed Dry Puppy Food The Hill's(R) Science Diet(R) Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to meet your small breed dog's special needs. It features high levels of antioxidants to help build a healthy immune system with appropriate levels of calcium and protein to promote healthy bones, muscles, and teeth. It also offers natural DHA from premium fish oil, a nutrient vital to help promote brain development and highly digestible carbohydrates and proteins to ensure optimal nutrient absorption. Features: Made in the USA Recommended for puppies up to 1 year, weighing up to 25lbs when full grown Also great for pregnant or nursing dogs Optimal levels of antioxidants for a healthy immune system Calcium and protein promote healthy bones, muscles and teeth DHA helps brain development, promoting smarter, more trainable puppies High quality ingredients ensure efficient nutrient absorption Highly digestible carbohydrates provide a great energy source Item Specifications: Flavor: Chicken Guaranteed Analysis: Protein: 31.5% Fat: 19.8% Carbohydrates: 38.4% Crude Fiber: 2.3% Calcium: 1.45% Phosphorus: 1.16% Sodium: 0.50% Potassium: 0.78% Magnesium: 0.167% Vitamin C: 330 mg/kg Vitamin E: 896 IU/kg DHA: 0.165% Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1.02% Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Brewers Rice, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-lysine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Middlebrook, VA
I bought this when my chihuahua was around 5 months old, her old food (pro pac) which she was on when we got her, she never seemed to like. She would hardly eat it and seemed like she wasn't gaining any weight. Once we switched her to science diet she has been eating ALL of her food every day, her coat has become even shinier and softer, and she has gained a healthy amount of weight. I would definitely recommend this.
Gabriell L.
Gabriell L.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert
This is my pup's food! We stay away from others because my vet recommends this one and has given us some negative feedback from other types of new/popular brands of food. I recommend this one for small breeds, our boy is a small schnoodle and we haven't had any complaints from him!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Pinconning , MI
My puppy has been on this since he was born and he loves it! It's really good for your dog and the price is worth it with a small breed!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
The only dog food I trust for my babies! They love this food! The size of the food is perfect for their little mouths. Price is great, just wish I could buy it some place other than petsmart.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Converse, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy goes crazy over his food! We have tried three different dry foods and a few wet foods along the way, but this is the one brand that does not mess up his stomach and digestive system. His movements come out hard in comparison to other foods that produced more liquid products, so I am very grateful for this food.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I give my puppies Milo & Dixie this brand and they are so in love with it. The best part of it is that it doesn't mess up there stomach i would hate to come home after work and see diarrhea. ever since i switched every been health :)
kia b.
kia b.
Newnan, GA
I have had two dogs and this is the trusted brand. I would recommend that you make sure that your dog is not allergic to soy products because I think there is some in this brand.
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
My puppy goes nuts over this food! We've used this on two of our puppies now and they both loved it/we had no problems.
Misha N.
Misha N.
Estero, FL
This was recommended by my vet and my dog loves it! They are on sale every once and awhile but not that expensive at all. When I buy a bag it normally lasts about 2.5 months! My puppy loves this food and I don't think I will ever switch!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Pet Lover Expert
I have an extream;y fussy pug ive treied so many diffrent foods for him and he turned his nose up at them al except this one! He seems to really enjoy the food. It contains quality products aswell so i really do feel good about giving him this food.