BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Science Diet Adult Light Small & Toy Breed Dog Food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your small breed dog achieve ideal weight. This formula has fewer calories than Science Diet Adult Small & Toy Breed Dog Food to help control weight, and contains L-carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals, and contains high levels of clinically proven antioxidants to help build a healthy immune system. All these, and great taste! Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small & Toy Breed Health Consideration: General Health Primary Ingredient: Whole Grain Corn Nutrition Option: Natural Calories per Serving: 295.3 calories per cup Package Weight: 4.5 lbs Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run, Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.5% Crude Fat (min) 8.9% Carbohydrate (max) 47.1% Crude Fiber (min) 14.6% Calcium (min) 0.69% Phosphorus (min) 0.58% Sodium (min) 0.23% Potassium (min) 0.75% Magnesium (min) 0.115% Carnitine 316 ppm Vitamin C 276 mg/kg Vitamin E 671 IU/kg

Cheyenne C.
Freeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We were recommended science diet from our vet, because our chihuahua needs high fiber food. This has been a life saver and so far no more vet trips! Both of our dogs love this food and it keeps them at a healthy weight!
Lacy S.
Whitesville, KY
I love this food! I work at a Veterinary Hospital so I know the benefits of Science Diet food, but I've always fed it before I knew anyway! My chihuahua started to get a little plump even though I wasn't feeding him the entire recommended amount (a Vet Tech can't have a fat dog). So I decided to try the light formula and it worked! He slowly and healtbfylly dropped back to his healthy weight! šŸ˜Š
Heidi W.
Hutto
Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Adult Regular - Small Bites Dry Dog Food - 35-Pound Bag Have purchased this dog food for my miniature schnauzers over the last 11 years. Product was recommended by my veterinarian. Its made in the USA.
Vannie T.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My small picky shihtzu don't like it but my big husky does. With coupon it's about 12$/a bag so not bad. Very light smell. No powdery things, very neat and clean. very small kibles like dry soy beans
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This brand was recommended to me by our vet, because my Yorkie has allergies to foods and just about everything made her vomit, this is the first food that's worked for us!
Kathy P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have a seven pound chi that has food allergies that cause severe itching. After trying several brands this one finally did the trick! She loves the taste, it's small enough for her to chew comfortably, and no more itching!
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
This food has small kibble perfect for my small dog who gas dental issues. She is bad to swallow her food whole and then vomit. No problems with this one. It's working like a charm.
Sammy M.
Damascus, md
Its okay. if you read the ingredient list it had byproduct in some formulas which some pets cannot eat due to a know diagnosis.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Bueno para nuestros perritos dĆ”ndoles una alimentaciĆ³n balanceada de acuerdo a sus edades
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have used this brand for years....also great for older dogs with the smaller kibble.
Katherine S.
Currently on this food. He poops more. He ends up pooping 3 times a day! Even, in the middle of the night. Other than that, it's perfect! Any suggestions? I don't know how much longer I can handle waking up to poop in the house.