BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Science Diet Adult Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to meet your small breed dog's special needs. This formula contains high levels of antioxidants to help build a healthy immune system with ideal levels of vital fatty acids to promote healthy skin, coat, ears and eyes. It also contains high quality proteins and calcium to promote strong muscles and bones. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small & Toy Breed Health Consideration: General Health Primary Ingredient: Whole Grain Corn Nutrition Option: Natural Calories per Serving: 373.9 calories per cup Package Weight: 4.5 lbs Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Grape Pomace, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Soybean Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.1% Crude Fat (min) 15.9% Carbohydrate (max) 50.5% Crude Fiber (min) 3.5% Ash 5.0% Calcium (min) 0.70% Phosphorus (min) 0.65% Sodium (min) 0.30% Potassium (min) 0.80% Magnesium (min) 0.139% Carnitine 304 ppm Vitamin C 273 mg/kg Vitamin E 1199 IU/kg

• I love what this dog food has to offer my small breed pup...2 Answers
  • My friends highly recommended this to me. I'm wondering i...5 Answers
  • During the summer I have issues with ants around their fo...4 Answers
Iris🌺 C.
Roselle
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! My vet recommend this food to me after I told him I had been feeding my dog Purina and as soon as I switched I noticed a change in my dog! Not only did he love the food but he had so much energy too! I have been feeding my dog this food for about a year now and I couldn't see myself feeding my dog any other dog brand food. Although it is a bit more expensive it is worth every penny for your four legged furry friend!
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
My 10 year old dog has been eating science diet since he was a puppy. He will not eat any other food even if I tried, he absolutely loves it. The small bites help with his old teeth, and for the price I can’t complain.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is dog food I feel good about! Every vet I’ve had says this is the one they give their dogs, and my dogs love the taste of it! I think paying more for something my dogs love, and my vet loves is with it!
_sammy K.
Florence
This is the best food for my dogs. They are a smaller breed and have sensitive stomachs, but I have always seen that this brand sits well in their tummies and they empty the bowl within minutes. I highly recommend this brand for all dog owners interested in branching out to healthier alternatives.
Victoria M.
We started using Science Diet dry dog food at the recommendation from the vet. We have tried other dry food before but this one so far we have found to be the best for our dogs. Now we won't buy anything else.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs loves this food plus it’s so healthy for her she’s a very picky eater that’s what you get for having a Yorkie babe lol I’m so glad this food she likes and to keep her wealthy and well and not get over weight
Brittany C.
Tampa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ours dogs love this food! Before they used to pick at their food all day long. Now, they eat their food in one sitting. The small bites make it easy for them to chew and digest. They used to get bored with other food but that’s not the case here!
member-a224f
This all I've ever fed my dogs. They are both small so the small bites are perfect for them! The large bag lasts quite a while too. I've never had a problem with the food and will definitely continue to purchase.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I have this for my 5.4 pound chihuahua. She doesn't tend to eat much every day, half the recommendation on the bag if that, but she's been like this the 7 1/2 years she's been alive and she always manages to sneak treats. But the fact that she does eat so little brought me to this brand because I wanted her to at least be eating something that was better for her than stuff we used to buy at Walmart. I switch between this brand and another brand that offers a bag for senior dogs (as she fits into that category) and because I don't want her to develop anything eating the same food all the time.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
After almost losing my Maltese to a bad batch of another brand of dog food, I took my vets advice and started feeding her Hills. She no longer has digestive issues and loves the little kibble. It is a little expensive but my Bella is totally worth every penny. She's gotten nothing but a clean bill of health at every vet visit now including her teeth and gums. I'll never feed her anything but Hills!
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
My friends highly recommended this to me. I'm wondering is really as great as they say?
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
During the summer I have issues with ants around their food, does this food has a strong odor?
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love what this dog food has to offer my small breed puppy but my 7 month old seems to be finicky and not wanting to eat her puppy food. Do I need to try a new kind or what can I do to keep her healthy?
Adeline P.