Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesHill's Pet Nutrition

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Hills Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Toy Breed Dog Food is perfect choice for dogs with sensitive digestive systems. This delicious blend provides precisely balance nutrition for better digestive health, and also helps to improve the health and appearance of the skin and coat. Features: Prebiotic fiber for digestive health, Improves health of skin and coat Food Type: Dry Food Consistency: Small Kibble Life Stage: Adult Primary Ingredient: Brewers Rice Package Weight: 4 lb Feeding Instructions: Adult Maintenance 2 lb (0.9 kg) frac14; cup (25 g) 5 lb (2.3 kg) 8541; cup (60 g) 8 lb (3.6 kg) frac34; cup (75 g) 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1 cup (100 g) 15 lb (6.8 kg) 1 frac14; cups (125 g)20 lb (9.1 kg) 1 8532; cups 25 lb (1.3 kg) 2 cups (200 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 frac14; cups (225 g) Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Protein, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 19.5% Crude Fat (min) 12% Crude Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 10% Caloric Content: (calculated): 3688 kcal/kg ME, 366 kcal/cup ME Size: 4 Lb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Chicken Meal Barley!
Rebecca  K.
The Woodlands, TX
Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Chicken Meal Barley uploaded by Rebecca  K.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Keeps my 2 rescue pups skin & coat super healthy and shiny! I won’t feed my dogs anything else!
Jessica  P.
Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Chicken Meal Barley uploaded by Jessica  P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My precious shih-poo does well on this food. His amazing vet recommended it. Could not be happier with the product.Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Chicken Meal Barley
Kara R.
Huntsville, AL
Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Chicken Meal Barley uploaded by Kara R.
Purchased at: PetSmart
It took us three months and four different dog foods to find one that was easy on our pup’s sensitive stomach. After just a week, we noticed vast improvement in his GI health. He loves the taste, too. HSD Sensitive Stomach and Skin has been the best thing for our little guy. He has been on it for eight months now, and he is better than ever! (He is a Pomeranian+Papillon.)
Patrick F.
Beaver, PA
Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Chicken Meal Barley uploaded by Patrick F.
When I first got my pug she ate normal food with no issue but as she got a bit older she started having stomach issues. After trying a few different brands my vet recommended this and everything has been great since. Highly recommended for your pooch with a sensitive stomach.
Brittany F.
Victoria, TX
This is the best dog food for dogs with a sensitive stomach. My vet recommended this food for my dog after she had trouble holding down food. I was so happy that not only did she enjoy it, but it did not upset her stomach. She has been on Hills Science diet her entire life but we put her on the one specifically for sensitive stomach when she could not keep food down. I would highly recommend this dog food.
Crystal S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog was sick lately due to sensative skin. In addtion to that she experienced upset stomach. She did not have much appetite so we tried Hill Science dog food for her at the right timing. From her reaction, we can tell she likes it and she eats more than last 2 weeks. She is normally picky about her food and seems has no problem with this brand so far. The dog food is in small bites so easy for her to swallow and digest so we think this food really helps. We would add it to her regular diet after finish this bag.
Jessica L.
Jax Bch, FL
Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Chicken Meal Barley uploaded by Jessica L.
We have switched to this brand and our pup enjoys it a lot! He was having issues with nausea on his other food, but since using science diet he has not had any issues! It is also great that the peices are small enough for his tiny teeth to chomp up.
Rita D.
Queens Vlg, NY
You get what you pay for, but be prepared for a higher price in dog food!! But this is the ONLY food I will feed to all of my Boston's!! No other issues with vomiting since Science diet has entered my family!!
Brittany M.
Dunnellon , FL
This is the only dog food my dog coco can use. On any other food his poops are really bad. But soon as I put him on this food he was fine!! Great price for a good quality dog food! WIN I definitely recommend this food
AnnMarie F.
This is a long story as to how I got to this brand- and I HIGHLY recommend it. My 4lb 2 year old Morkie was having a lot of health issues. We had her on Royal Canin, and she was vomiting and it got so bad she collapsed and we had to rush her to the vet unknowing what was going on. We were terrified and this was the food we were given when we bought her. So, I looked at reviews and come to find out many other fur babies were experiencing the same thing from Royal Canin, I asked a friend what brand she recommended for my little Morkie after trying several other foods after the scare we had and we were recommended this brand. She’s allergic to Turkey as well and it’s oddly hard to find turkey free dog foods. She LOVES this food, her skin is healthy and we haven’t had a health scare like we did on the other food at all! She’s happy, and loves to eat! She never skips her meals. The kibble is the perfect size for how tiny she is as well. Highly recommend for tiny breeds or fur babies with sensitive tummy’s.

Looking for your answer?