Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Chicken Meal Barley

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hills Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach Skin Small Toy Breed Dog Food is perfect choice for dogs with sensitive digestive systems. This delicious blend provides precisely balance nutrition for better digestive health, and also helps to improve the health and appearance of the skin and coat. Features: Prebiotic fiber for digestive health, Improves health of skin and coat Food Type: Dry Food Consistency: Small Kibble Life Stage: Adult Primary Ingredient: Brewers Rice Package Weight: 4 lb Feeding Instructions: Adult Maintenance 2 lb (0.9 kg) frac14; cup (25 g) 5 lb (2.3 kg) 8541; cup (60 g) 8 lb (3.6 kg) frac34; cup (75 g) 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1 cup (100 g) 15 lb (6.8 kg) 1 frac14; cups (125 g)20 lb (9.1 kg) 1 8532; cups 25 lb (1.3 kg) 2 cups (200 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 frac14; cups (225 g) Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Protein, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 19.5% Crude Fat (min) 12% Crude Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 10% Caloric Content: (calculated): 3688 kcal/kg ME, 366 kcal/cup ME Size: 4 Lb. see more...

Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
We recently switched to Hills brand and absolutely love it. We use the sensitive stomach version and Odie loves it. He had no issue transitioning to it so we will continue buying it. Definitely recommend.
Heather H.
I love this food for my little dogs! One of them has a very sensitive stomach and this keeps him from vomiting. The size of the food is very small so that is also a plus because it is very easy for him to chew. I will definitely keep buying this food!!
Jacquie N.
Weston, FL
Great product and good price my dog use to have prescription diet from the same brand twice the price. We switch him to this one that's very similar and he loves it. No allergies and has been great for his stomach
Tessa A.
I have a dog who would have tummy troubles when she was a puppy. Here we are 12years later and she is still eating this. Yes, she does have an issue sometimes still but it’s not an everyday issue now, it’s more like every month or two. Won’t feed her anything else.
Cassi D.
Ponder, TX
Since I found this product, I haven’t changed to a different one. My dog is a very sensitive dog, and this has been the only food that has not upset his skin and stomach.
Keely F.
Paris, KY
I use this product for my dog with skin issues, he still has severe skin issues but I have seen results from this product with other issues and will continue to use it
Patty E.
Hill's Science Diet Chicken Meal and Barley dry dog food is the only thing I feed my pet. She is always eager to eat when she sees me get the bag out. And actually, if she doesn't see it first, just the sound of opening the package gets her scurrying into the kitchen. Wouldn't ever switch.
Christina M.
I started my dogs on this food after they started to have stress colitis. They really enjoy this particular brand. They dance around when they see me bring the bag out. It’s almost like a treat for them.
Abigail C.
Byron, GA
My little baby loves this food and she was originally very tricky to shop for. I had to try a presciption diet that was super expensive but she didn't like it of course. But science diet is super affordable and my dog loves it. Highly recommend the food and treats.