Hill's Science Diet Senior Wet Cat Food [Chicken, Adult 7+ Chunks & Gravy]

by Hill's Science Diet

A healthy cat is a happy cat. When you serve your pampered pet Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Chicken Dinner pet food, you can have both! This Science Diet wet food for cats contains high-quality protein for lean muscle development, plus taurine to help maintain good vision and a healthy heart. It’s the perfect combination of great taste and balanced nutrition, with no artificial flavors or preservatives. Made with a delicious blend of meaty morsels and flavorful sauce, this premium wet cat food will tempt even the pickiest eater to empty her bowl. Hill’s Science Diet canned cat foods are made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust. *Hill’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Science Diet foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to Amazon for a full refund or replacement. For more information on returning an Amazon purchased product, visit the Amazon returns center.

Hill’s Science Diet Tender Chicken Dinner senior cat food is wet food for cats age 7 and above; This Hill’s Science Diet wet food for mature adult cats is made with tender bites of baked chicken in a rich gravy your cat can’t resist; High-quality protein delivers essential nutrients for maintaining lean muscle, with no artificial flavors or preservatives; This soft cat food helps your cat maintain vital functions since it is enriched with taurine to help maintain good vision and a healthy heart as well as low magnesium for organ health; Available in other delicious varieties your cat will love!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Science Diet Senior Wet Cat Food [Chicken, Adult 7+ Chunks & Gravy]!
Kansas City, MO
My oldest cat loves wet food mixed with his dry and I feel good that this is a good option for him
Auburn
I use this as a treat for my cats and keep a few on hand for their “birthdays”. My cats love this.
New York
Sometimes the gravey kind is too Rich for my cat and he gets sick. But otherwise, always buy.
Norwalk , CT
My cats seem to really like this brand. A little pricey, but the quality is definitely there
Mabank
My cat loves this brand of wet food she comes running every time she hears the can lid pop.
Spring branch , TX
My cat has stomach issues and I switched to this food and she has been perfect ever since!
Poquoson
Love it & so do my cats. Love that it comes in a smaller can. Food doesn’t go to waste.
pueblo, CO
My cat loves it and it helps him maintain his body weight and makes his coat so sleek
Kailua-Kona
The wet food doesn’t smell horrible and they give a good amount of liquid in the can.
Waterboro
Cats seamed to like it. They seamed to like the chunks. It does not smell terrible.

Looking for your answer?