Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesHill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Science Diet Puppy Savory Stew with Chicken and Vegetables

Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Savory Stew with Chicken and Vegetables

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

A delicious complement to the superior nutrition of Science Diet dry dog/puppy food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Savory Stew with Chicken and Vegetables!
Merriann M.
Willow Lane, Liberty
Our boxer puppy LOVES this food. She's teething right now so this food mixed in with her dry food is perfect!
Amber M.
my 2 puppies avtually liked this.they are both picky eaters and have a food allergy.i read the ingredients and found out it was safe to give my pups. I was surprised it wasn't mush in a can..it was actually nice and chunky.honestly it looked decent.i was pleased and so was both my pups.
Carol O.
Grande Prairie, AB
Doggos love it. They like it when I mix a couple spoons of it into their food with a little water and salmon oil. Never anything left in their bowls and their coats are so, so healthy.

Looking for your answer?