Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Indoor Cat Food uploaded by Tabatha G.Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Indoor Cat Food uploaded by Vivian E.Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Indoor Cat Food uploaded by Vivian E.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Science Diet-(R) Indoor Mature Dry Cat Food Science Diet(R) Indoor Mature Dry Cat Food contains the right blend of key ingredients that not just help in digestion but also help to build a strong immune system for your pet cat. It contains highly advanced nutritive substances that are rightly blended and come in a palatable taste. It's controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus to help maintain healthy heart and kidney for mature cats. Features: Made in the USA Recommended for mature adult cats over age 7 with an indoor lifestyle Antioxidants for a healthy immune system Sodium helps maintain a healthy heart and vital organs Phosphorous helsp maintain kidney health Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs Ensures proper nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy Item Specifications: Flavor: Chicken Guaranteed Analysis: Protein: 33.9% Fat: 20.0% Carbohydrates: 31.7% Crude Fiber: 8.3% Calcium: 0.93% Phosphorus: 0.72% Sodium: 0.40% Potassium: 0.84% Magnesium: 0.068% Taurine: 0.20% Vitamin C: 124 mg/kg Vitamin E: 649 IU/kg Ingredients: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Brewers Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
My fur babies love this food. I had a couple of other cat food before but decided to keep this because this is the only one they seem to really like. One of them used to throw up eating the other brands until I tried this brand. Ive been using this for a couple of years now. Really happy with this brand đź’•
Jena C.
Callahan
Our cat is a 12 year old male with sensitive stomach and skin, and science diet is the only brand we know we can always count on. He has no reactions, he loves the taste, and we’ve had no problems with him keeping it down. I would highly recommend for cats with more needs than others!
April C.
Los angeles, CA
My cat seems to like it as he keeps filling up on this. I try not to overload his bowl with too much try food as he'll eat it until it's gone. Ingredients seem pretty decent and my little guy has never gotten sick over this product. I've been using this for probably a decade now.
Desiree A.
Tulsa
One of the best cat food brands out there! My cats love this stuff. I buy mine from PetSmart. They have a variety of different kinds based on different age groups.
Jock G.
I've gotta say....We've been using Hill's products for years...Very satisfied with their quality. We have two older cats, and feed them the age defying adult food. They are very healthy for 15 years of age. We found a stray...or he found us, a few months back....and we started feeding him the Hill's kitten food. He loved it! But, we figured after a couple of months...he must be close to a year old....so we bought a 15lb. bag of the 1-6 yr. old adult style. Shoulda tried a smaller bag 1st, in retrospect....but I'd NEVER had an issue with Hill's. Didn't even read reviews (which I always do), and wish I had. When I opened the bag, I had to look at the picture on it, to make sure there wasn't a dog on it. The kibbles are huge! I've never seen catfood that big. I put some in a bowl...young cat came up to it...put a piece in his mouth...acted like he didn't know what to do with it. My older ones came up to it, tried it...walked away. I went to the trouble of cutting each piece in the bowl in half (and was still bigger than the other kibble). Wondering if they would eat it then. Our older male ate some of it...but as long as the age defying, and the kitten food were in bowls next to it.....they wouldn't touch it. I ended up giving it to a friend, who has two cats, but also feeds a few feral cats in their neighborhood. Don't know how they're making out with it. Don't know why this food is so large. Maybe for bobcats....
Mika S.
Rowlett
I love Hill’s. My cat has eaten Science Diet since she was a kitty and has progressed to mature food. She has no issues with hair balls, weight gain, or energy level with this food. And it’s veterinary recommended!
Lindsey T.
Grimes
This has been the only food that has kept my girls from throwing up. They have long fur and it does well for their stomachs. I wish the pieces were smaller, both otherwise it’s great. I recommend!
Leah S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My cat is a very picky eater (he won't eat wet food or certain flavors of dry food) and we were lucky enough to find science diet for indoor mature cats! He seems to enjoy eating it and doesn't ever leave a full bowl of food. I would recommend this brand not only because of the success of the flavor but also because it isn't full of harmful ingredients that some pet food contains.
Ashley V.
Santa Barbara, CA
Since kitty is getting older, I decided it was time she started eating healthier. She had been eating the same cat food for 10 years, so I knew it was going to be hard to get her to switch. We went through three different brands of cat food before we found one she liked. Very happy it was Science Diet. She has lost some weight and he doing very well for an 11 year old. Apparently this stuff tastes good, because she is a very picky eater!
Kristina K.
Syracuse, NY
My cats like this food a lot although I have to change what kind of food every so often for a little while because they like some variety. They both can be kind of picky in their own ways so it is a little hard finding one they both love. Thankfully they tend to like some of the same things and this is one of them.