Pets & AnimalsDog SuppliesDog FoodHill's Science Diet
Large Breed Dry Dog Food [Chicken & Barley, Adult]

Hill's Science Diet Large Breed Dry Dog Food [Chicken & Barley, Adult]

by Hill's Science Diet

Large breed dogs are, well, big! And when it comes to nutrition, they have bigger and different needs compared to smaller breeds. Make sure your big dog is getting precisely balanced nutrition designed with size in mind – Hill’s Science Diet Large Breed Chicken & Barley Recipe dry dog food. This premium large breed dry food for dogs is formulated with real chicken as the #1 ingredient, and it contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Hill’s Science Diet Large Breed dry dog food provides natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin, the building blocks for healthy joints and cartilage, and it’s made with a clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C and E to help support a healthy immune system. Give your big dog a healthier, happier life with Science Diet Dog Food for large and giant dog breeds. *Hill’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Science Diet foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to Amazon for a full refund or replacement. For more information on returning an Amazon purchased product, visit the Amazon Returns Center.

Hill’s Science Diet Adult Large Breed dry dog food is recommended for adult dogs who weigh more than 55 pounds; This premium dry food for big dogs provides natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility; Made in the USA with U.S. and imported ingredients, including high-quality protein for lean muscles and a healthy weight; Provides an exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins and other nutrients to nourish skin and promote a shiny coat in 30 days (vs. previously fed grocery foods); Supports a healthy immune system with a clinically proven blend of antioxidants with vitamins C and E

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Science Diet Large Breed Dry Dog Food [Chicken & Barley, Adult]!
Nahyun B.
Saint Robert, MO
I have three dogs and two of them are large breed. In order to keep them on a healthy weight, we buy the large breed light. It’s less calories and they’ve been the best for our dogs. Transitioning to Hill’s Science Diet has been the best move.
Siobhan P.
San Diego, CA
We have two golden retrievers and tried so many foods (Zignature, Orijen, Farmers dog, Wag, Natural Instincts to name a few) trying to find one that they would eat and that agreed with their digestive systems. This one is perfect, they both race to their bowls and gobble it up and no stomach upset and good healthy “movements” (ugh sorry🙊)
DeAnne M.
White Bear Lk, MN
We have been using this for years. Our large breed dogs are healthy and happy dogs. We started them on HSD large breed puppy.
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
We just got this food yesterday ( well the large breed puppy lamb and rice formula) and my dog literally ate it so quickly this morning! He already loves it, and I can’t wait to see how much he benefits from the nutritional benefits.
Lynn K.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I absolutely love this for my breed of dog ! it's met all expectations ! helps with skin allergies as well as digestive system . I own a PitWeiler she is a larger breed dog. I would recommend as this was recommended by our vet !
Tracy M.
We have tried several flavors from this brand and my picky English bulldog loves every one. They have quality ingredients and formulations for every type of dog and every diet need. The kibbles are the perfect size for her small mouth and it’s easy on her sensitive stomach.
Jodi N.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
My dog has problems with one of her knees, and the metabolic mobility in this brand has helped lyla tremendously. Lyla very rarely has had the need for any medication, thanks to her food from hills. Note to hills, please offer more coupons and discounts!!
Catherine V.
Harrington Pk, NJ
Love hills science diet!! Also the J/D is a life saver for our older golden doodle!!!
Sam R.
Chevy Chase, MD
My dog absolutely loves this stuff and I feel great feeding it to him due to how much the brand put into making it so good for him
Laila G.
Spencerport, NY
I have tried so many brands but this is the one that wins. My dogs love it don’t have allergic reactions. Also, I find there is much less, shall we call it waste, after they’re done eating.

Looking for your answer?