Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Sensitive Stomach & Skin Adult Cat Food uploaded by Jessica L.Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Sensitive Stomach & Skin Adult Cat Food uploaded by Amanda R.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Contains a unique blend of natural fiber including oat fiber to help ensure healthy digestion. Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin was specially formulated with Advanced Digestive Nutrition to help keep cats feeling great and thriving. As a daily food it also provides great taste and complete, balanced nutrition. And the Healthy Defense System of antioxidants offers protection from the risk of disease. Designed for cats from ages 1 to 6 years with sensitive stomachs. Pet Parents who suspect their pet has a medical condition should visit their veterinarian for proper diagnosis and treatment. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Sensitive Stomach & Skin Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Brewer's Rice Package Weight: 7Lb Directions: 5 lbs.: 1/3 to 3/8 cup 10 lbs.: 1/2 to 3/4 cup 15 lbs.: 3/4 to 1 cup Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Pork Meal, Dried Egg Product, WholeGrain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Oat Fiber, Potassium Chloride,L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins(Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), NiacinSupplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite),L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phospho see more...

• Had anyone had their cat have any negative reactions to this food?3 Answers
Amber W.
Millcreek
This is the only type of food we have found for our Penny that doesn't cause her to vomit. It is a bit on the pricey side, however it is well worth the price. Petsmart often has coupons for this brand and that helps. I'm just glad our kitty can finally enjoy eating without digestive issues.
Amanda H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I'm switching over to a new cat food! This has nothing in it besides rice and egg and all the other by product junk that all the other name brand cat foods have, for more money! Not worth the money !!!!
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect because my cats can’t handle the larger food sizes that are for adults, and they puke it up all the time. When we feed them this it works perfectly. It’s affordable, and the big bag lasts a while.
Trula R.
Iron City, TN
So I decided that my cat needed to move on to a new food. The Hill's Science Diet came as a big recommend by the sales associates at Petco. She's tried a few but this seems to be her favorite and helps with the stomach sensitivity she exhibits. Though I do mix this with the hairball control to help her out a little as well with her furballs. All in all, she loves it and there haven't been any incidents of problems since we started it!

The price is relatively not bad but as Katherine is my only cat she doesn't eat much - especially during the summer. So a small bag usually lasts us for a while. But I tend to buy two at a time so that we have a good supply for a while. Plus with my Petco card I get coupons sent to me so when I get them I definitely use my coupons!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I buy this product for my two cats who are one and seven and they love it. Both cats have medium hair and this food helps with hair balls. I've tried other types of science diet and this one is my cats favorite.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 16 year old cat with IBS. we have to give her medicine pretty often. This has been the best food we have found and kept her healthy for years! We loved it
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
I love this cat food. I have a hairless sphynx that is 3 years old. He has been on raw food, and soft food for most of his life. It's been super costly. I was happy to find a food that was easy on his stomach, easy for him to chew and digest! I highly recommend this brand and type. I haven't tried anything in this line but I would recommend any of it simply for the success I have had with the sensitive.
Trish M.
My cat has a very sensitive stomach. She gets sick almost every day and this is the only brand we have found that's lessens the problem. She hasn't completely stopped getting sick but this food has reduced the issue a great deal. And although she is 13 the wet food for cats with sensitive stomachs aged 1-6 is her favorite when her stomach can't handle anything else!
Lynn R.
Our indoor cat, Chicki, just started on the food and the results are incredible. She's had digestive problems her entire life and we've found nothing that helped until putting her on this cat food. She's now a happy cat thanks to this.
Jessica L.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this food for my cat. He gets anxiety which gives him tummy issues and ever since using it, I haven't had any problems. It's about 23 for the smallest bag, but it's worth it bc he doesn't get belly aches anymore. The added protection for his skin helps with soft hair and no dryness!
Jackie V.
Clarkston, MI
Had anyone had their cat have any negative reactions to this food?