Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodHill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Long Coat Adult Cat Food

Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Long Coat Adult Cat Food

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Give your feline friend a nutritional boost with this Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Long Coat Cat Food that is full of vitamins and minerals, which support good digestion for easy litterbox cleanup and help reduce hairballs. The food is specially formulated to promote a thick, beautiful and shiny coat. Features: Promotes a thick, shiny coat; helps reduce hairballs; supports good digestion for easy litterbox cleanup Food Type: Cat Food Life Stage: Adult 1 - 6 years Package Weight: 3.5 lbs, 15.5 lbs. Directions: 4 lbs.: 1/4 - 1/3 cup 5 lbs.: 1/3 - 3/8 cup 8 lbs.: 3/8 - 5/8 cup 10 lbs.: 1/2 - 2/3 cup 12 lbs.: 5/8 - 3/4 cup 15 lbs.: 2/3 - 7/8 cup Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Your pet's nutritional needs may change while aging. Ask your veterinarian at every checkup. Ingredients: Chicken, WholeGrain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Egg Product, Pea Bran Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols, Phosphoric Acid, Beta Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries and Dried Peas Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Taurine (min) 0.1% Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg Vitamin C (min) 85mg/kg Omega-6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Long Coat Adult Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Kristin S.
Bethany, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our cat (Darth Vader), has taken a liking to this food quite fast! He has always been finicky in regards to new cat foods, but he loved this one from the first meal! His coat is long and he’s always had trouble with shedding, but after a mere 2 weeks, it seems his sleek black fur is already shinier, and it isn't shedding profusely like it was before. He’s always mewling about his next feeding, and I know he’s now getting the necessary vitamins and nutrients that he needs. We're Hill's Science Diet customers for life!
Ina V.
Bolingbrook, IL
Bought this instead regular cat food I buy and my cat loved it!!! Great ingredients , my cat looks healthy and happy and his coat shines.
Raquel  T.
Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Long Coat Adult Cat Food uploaded by Raquel  T.
I rescued a cat from bobby and the strays!!! I noticed she was shedding a lot of hair and so I was reading up on this product and decided to try it. I'm so glad I did. After a few days of giving this to my cat I noticed a big difference. The shedding almost completely stopped and her coat was sooooo nice. She looks so healthy!!!! I love this and I will not go back to any other cat food. I have been using this for the past year and a half and have not experienced any issues. I will keep on purchasing this product.
Raymond D.
My dogs seriously love this food its really helps them and even helps there teeth really recommend for people to use this for there dogs
Kristin K.
cape town
Perfect for long hair cats who struggle with hair balls and coat care. Her coat has never been this shiny or healthy. Health problems regarding our Persian has cleared up instantly. I would buy this product any day again.

Looking for your answer?