BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Your canine will think he or she is being spoiled when you serve this high-quality food at mealtimes. The food contains L-carnitine, natural fiber and vitamins C and E to keep your pet feeling on top of his or her game. Help your furry friend maintain a healthy weight with Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Dog Food. Ideal for dogs that require fewer calories, the food contains L-carnitine to turn fat into energy, so your pooch can achieve and maintain a healthy weight. The food also contains natural fiber to keep your pet satisfied between meals, and vitamins C and E support a healthy immune system. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control Nutrition Option: Natural Calories per Serving: 365.1 calories per 8 oz cup Package Weight: 17.5 lbs Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 23.6% Fat 8.6% Carbohydrate (NFE) 51.1% Crude Fiber 11.5% Calcium 0.68% Phosphorus 0.57% Sodium 0.3% Potassium 0.74% Magnesium 0.135% Carnitine 316 ppm Vitamin C 253mg/kg Vitamin E 524 IU/kg see more...

Buy on Walmart*
C M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't think this is really the best food out there, but our dog developed a sensitivity to fat. This food is not necessarily filled with lots of great things but it doesn't make him sick. We will continue to use it.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
I have a lab/Australian Cattle mix. He is extremely active. However he had surgery on his ACL so we have to watch what he eats. This dog food not only helps maintain his weight, but also helped keep his other ACL from having surgery. He's been on it for 4 years now, and I would never change him back!
Mariah N.
I love this dog food. I love how natural it is for my pets. We switched from purina dog chow and I'll never go back. Our dogs weren't eating the dog chow so we looked into other products. Since switching my dogs have ate their two meals a day and their coats are much shinier and softer than they ever have been. Love this brand of dog food. We'll be switching to this brand of cat food as well.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
My border collie loves this! He has a sensitive stomach and skin that is related to a food allergy. After trying many different foods, we finally found this and it's been a lifesaver. My buddy loves it and is no longer suffering from an upset stomach or itchy skin.
Sandy K.
Oceanside, CA
After a horrible experience with a different dog food brand, I was so happy to switch my dog over to science diet. She loves the flavor and obviously enjoys eating it! She has never had stomach upsets from this food either. I trust giving my dog this food!
Starla R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the light version of this food. We started out on the 'active lifestyle' food and switched over to this for optimum weight control. It has done the trick and we haven't noticed any changes in behavior, activity, or patterns.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have been getting this dog food for my dogs for a while now after our vet recommended it. I have two pugs, so they have a higher tendency for being overweight and this helps manage their weight! They love this food!!
Kaila D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This dog food is a great recommendation, but you need to keep them on track with this food. I'm not sure if the taste isn't appealing to my dog, but as soon as my pup tried another dog food, she had a hard time eating her own.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
I really like this brand of food because my dog seems to be healthy, but he prefers the small bites to the bigger pieces because of him being a bit smaller than he should be.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
I won't lie, she doesn't LOVE this food, but she'll definitely eat it. I can see that it does make a difference in her weight as well. Now if we can get the baby to stop feeding her we'll be in good shape!