Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Large Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by MELISSA B.Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Large Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Jahaira T.Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Large Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Aryn M.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of healthy adult dogs weighing 55 pounds or more. Provides complete and balanced nutrition for healthy adult dogs age 1-5, weighing 55 or more pounds. It has a great taste your dog will love, plus Science Diet's superior anti-oxidant blend and a special combination of nutrients to support your larger dog's joint and cartilage health. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 17.5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, CholineChloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement,L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, ThiamineMononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, VitaminD3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, ManganousOxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherolsfor freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas. Guaranteed Analysis: Pr see more...

Buy on Walmart*
MELISSA B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I originally had my Labrador on this food and I was needing to cut my budget a bit so I bought a cheaper dog food. My lab started loosing her hair on the cheaper food. I switched back to hills science diet large breed and her hair came back in and she has her shiny coat back now. You really get what you pay for.
Patricia x.
After using a cheaper brand that I could buy in grocery stores, I saw such a negative difference that sent me in search of something better for my dog. I decided on science diet because it seemed to have the right balance nutritionally. I had to do a slow weaning off of his other food because his stomach got upset. He vomited a few times so I went slower. I noticed he eats less than he used to and therefore goes to the bathroom less which is nice. The biggest difference is that his coat is so much healthier. I always loved to pet him but even more so now. Soooo soft. Looks great too.
Samantha F.
Georgetown, KY
I started buying this brand of dog food when my dog was a puppy as per recommendation from a vet. At one point my dog was staying with my parents and they bought a cheaper brand of dog food and my pup got sick. Switched him back to science diet and he loves it. Being on this food has helped his coat too as he has some pretty bad dandruff.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
This brand is similar in marketing to blues. A good dog food if you compare it to other store brands such as pedigree and Iams, but it really isn't that great of a food, especially for the price. It has lots of fillers. If your dog has an allergy, even though it's vet recommended, however true that might be, it has grains and chicken.
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
I have a larger dog that had a finicky stomach. He gets very gassy with with any food we try to feed him. This is the only food I've found that his stomach can handle. Plus, he loves it!
Aryn M.
HILLSDALE, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two dogs. A boxer pit, and a lab rotty. They are both EXTREMELY picky eaters, but love this food. I just wish it would last longer, and would be more filling for them. They are both active dogs, and are going through a 37 pound bag every 3 weeks.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
My dog really loves this food. We have switched several times because he just wouldn't seem to eat and since we've had this, he's been eating well and been more active.
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
Review for: Hill'sA Science DietA Large Breed Adult Dog Food more...
Great brand! They do a lot of research on their food to make sure our pets are getting the right amount of nutrition. This is the only food I buy my fur baby.
Emily S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I give it good stars because I know its a freat food but after a year of the same brand abd flavor just puppy versoin my dog would not eat this at all.
Lisa J.
Great great product, there biggest bag is $39.99 and for my 3 dogs it's last almost one month. I love that it keeps my dogs with energy and healthy..