Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Healthy Development Puppy Food uploaded by Chloe W.Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Healthy Development Puppy Food uploaded by Carla R.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Healthy Development provides precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and enhance mobility. It is enriched with DHA from high quality fish oil and made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients, clinically proven antioxidants and vital fatty acids to give your puppy the best start in life. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy 0-12 mths Health Consideration: General Health Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Calories per Serving: 384 calories per cup Package Weight: 4.5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Pork Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (max) 32.0% Crude Fat (max) 22.9% Carbohydrate (NFE) (min) 33.0% Crude Fiber (min) 3.6% Calcium (min) 1.48% Phosphorus (min) 1.25% Sodium (min) 0.60% Potassium (min) 0.89% Magnesium (min) 0.113% Vitamin C 407 mg/kg Vitamin E 674 IU/kg DHA (min) 0.220 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erin R.
Gainesville, FL
My dog loved this food when she was a puppy. Our vet recommended it to us because it offered her developing body and mind the nutrition she needed. I love that it was developed by scientists to perfectly balance what a growing puppy needs. We still use Hill's to keep her on a well-balanced diet now that she's an adult. She's never had any digestion issues when eating any of the Hill's products. I will absolutely purchase this again if I have another puppy.
Chelsi S.
Science diet was what was recommended to me by my vet, and what I used for quite a while. As my dog got older he started to develop some sensitive stomach issues, and now has to have a higher fiber diet. Science diet is a little pricey, but over all a great product.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
I have a new puppy and I love this food for her. Not only does she love it, but the vet that bred her recommended it. She's a high energy dog so we're up to 2 cups a day. I get it off of Petsmart.com buy pick up in store because it's much less expensive that way!
Carla R.
My vet recommended this diet for my puppy as his first months were hard and he wasn't interested in eating the food I first gave him when I brought him home... so I gave this a try and wow my little guy loved this and I loved seeing him improve in his health so quickly, this food gives him so much energy and has got him to a healthy weight plus puppy's grow extremely fast so this has made sure she stays healthy and receives all of his needed nutrients. It's expensive, yes but my pups health has no price... rather pay for this than crazy vet bills
Kortney D.
Altus
When we adopted my Rylie she was basically skin and bones. We could count her ribs and trace her hip and pelvic bones. Our vet recommended this slightly pricey but more than worth it dog food. Rylie loves it but she's a chow hound and will eat anything. But she on the recommended amount has filled out quite nicely and is up to 45lbs and still growing. My sweet puppy is doing so much better. When we got her she had some tummy issues but Hill's Science cleared that up within a few days of her getting used to the new food. So glad we have chosen and will continue to choose this brand!
Savannah H.
I purchased this for my chihuahua dachshund mix thinking he was 6 months like the pound told me.
Turns out he was 18 months but since he was a rescue he was pretty much skin and bones.
I fed it to him anyways thinking the extra vitamins and calories would help.
He didn't gain an exorbitant amount of weight and leveled out a healthy 14lbs.
His fur, skin, and health got so much better and I credit it to the food!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
My husband and I rescued a puppy on the 2nd of March, he is a lab mix and at 8 weeks old weighed less than 10 lbs. On the way home we stopped and God him some goodies including science diet puppy food. He was lethargic and so sad looking, after that night, and the next morning our sweet puppy had so much energy and love to give! In three weeks of eating their recommended portions he's up more than 5lbs. and we can't count his ribs or see his hip bones sticking out around his tail any more. Love this
brand so very much. It's don't wonders for our little guy with absolutely no ill effects on his tummy.
Zelia P.
Stuart, FL
I have used Science Diet for years, but we recently acquired a Mini Australian Shepherd and I was interested in prolonging his life and maintaining his health. He loves this brand of dog food and will finish his bowl, we have had no dietary issues in using this, plus, I wanted our dogs to get away from table food and this has helped that situation tremendously. We purchase this from Drs Smith and Foster online, their cost is significantly less than the big box stores that we have in our area and the product always has very fresh dates on it.
Ashley M.
My little girl scarfs this down so quick! She loves it, which makes me happy. I'm also content knowing that it contains all the proper nutrients she needs, and doesn't contain all those awful fillers and byproducts.
Gladys R.
This is Nala's favorite! Vet recommended this brand! And Nala loves the taste. You can print out coupons on their website. $3 off food. And buy one get one free cans coupon. They come in handy because this brand is a bit pricier.